How can any foreign leader take Trump at his word?
Trump will say one thing today, the exact opposite tomorrow. He doesn't even respect treaties. How bad a signal is that sending to the international community?
- Here's how: He talks a LOT publicly, and a good bit of it is contradictory. His real communication with other world leaders takes place privately, so you don't know how he handles it. When he writes his name on the bottom line, there is no mistaking what his word means. Also, he does respect treaties. He voices it publicly if he believes the U.S. got a bad deal, but that's as far as it has gone.23
- It would be harder than Chinese arithmetic to manage.00
- They don't.
Much of the world has figured out by now that back channels to local government was to way to get things done now. They've essentially started to treat the United States the way you deal with failed states.20
- most will not.10
- well it says to the world do you shoot the guy with the white flag or gamble what would you do it may be a trap ONE PRE EMPTIVE STRIKE ? KAPUT00
- Which treaty did he not respect. You can't just make things up.01
- He will make impossible conditions and totally f up the N K meeting. Iran is complying with all conditions of the Iran Deal keeping them from making nukes. Trump wants to end the deal so Iran can go right back to making Nuclear Weapons in a few days when he puts sanctions back on them.10
- They can not and should not take Trump seriously10
- ICE Arrests 60 Criminal Aliens in New Jersey 80% of them were convicted criminals, are we making America great again. We need more arrests01
- They can't. That's one of the big problems with him as president and one of his huge limiting factors as a negotiator. His untrustworthiness crippled him as a businessman, but he was still able to get by because there were always some other suckers who he could rope in. That's not the case with the presidency. He's always going to be negotiating with the same groups of people and they will remember when he is broken deals10
- True or False: You were alive in all 10 years of the 2000s (2001-2009)?
- How long will the liberal media keep up their hate campaign against Americans?
- What do you think of this new rapprochement of the US government with countries like Brazil ?
- True or False: You think the '00s was a good decade?
- Do you think Trump gives a damn about America or anyone in it?
- Americans, would you vote for an Asian person for POTUS?
- Why do liberals ignore Hillary Clinton's racism?
- Do you Think obama was the Greatest President Ever?
- Do you think the next president in 2020 is going to be better or worse than Trump?
- Are you going to buy Michelle Obama's new book?