Is it possible for you to misbehave once you get to heaven? If you say "yes" then your place there for eternity is NOT guaranteed and ......?
.......if you say "no" then that means God takes away your free will once you reach heaven.
- No, we're changed. We are changing now.00
- There is no heaven.00
- Your wording makes it difficult for a yes or no answer. Let's just say there is indeed free will in heaven.00
- Once in heaven, no one there will want to sin.00
- Believers are born into God's Kingdom, Spirit Born. So all who's names are wrote down in the Lamb's Book, are called into the Kingdom, The body of people have one mind, one heart, one Spirit. They hear God and obey and follow Him to where He wants us to be. There won't be any confusion, discord, arguing, rebellion, none of that; we leave that behind. Basically they are in one accord and are ready to experience new things and new ways and go beyond to places they have not been before.00
- Interesting question, but I don't think YOU have any authority or insight to declare what will or won't happen with each answer.
Consider: The angels were created by God, actually lived in heaven with God and understood His being more so than any mortal man. Yet they still rebeled and 1/3 were cast out.00
- Pro-Religious Events From the 1900 to the Present?
- Athiests, if you deny you make plans for the day after today then you deny you have faith that you're gonna wake up the next day?
- If God exists, why does he let wicked people succeed in this world?
- What is the "Armour of God"?
- Does "accepting reality" willfully and knowingly lie to all atheists and Christians because Islam says "Taqiyya" is encouraged?
- Accepting Reality advocates the murder of homosexuals, and of users with opinions different from his. What should be done about him?
- Atheists/Non-believers of Christiany: Why not read the entire Bible before you debate it?
- Are we all gonna die?
- Christians, can you tell us what you know about the atheist belief system?
- Athiests, what is the reason for denying God?