Is it possible for you to misbehave once you get to heaven? If you say "yes" then your place there for eternity is NOT guaranteed and ......?
.......if you say "no" then that means God takes away your free will once you reach heaven.
- No, we're changed. We are changing now.00
- There is no heaven.00
- Your wording makes it difficult for a yes or no answer. Let's just say there is indeed free will in heaven.00
- Once in heaven, no one there will want to sin.00
- Believers are born into God's Kingdom, Spirit Born. So all who's names are wrote down in the Lamb's Book, are called into the Kingdom, The body of people have one mind, one heart, one Spirit. They hear God and obey and follow Him to where He wants us to be. There won't be any confusion, discord, arguing, rebellion, none of that; we leave that behind. Basically they are in one accord and are ready to experience new things and new ways and go beyond to places they have not been before.00
- Interesting question, but I don't think YOU have any authority or insight to declare what will or won't happen with each answer.
Consider: The angels were created by God, actually lived in heaven with God and understood His being more so than any mortal man. Yet they still rebeled and 1/3 were cast out.00
- How can I get to heaven in addition to repent and trusting in Jesus?
- Is this statement about Atheism and blind faith, accurate? religiously?
- Do theists and atheists agree that the government is corrupt and is out there to kill us?
- Does fufilled prophecy prove God?
- Which religion is correct?
- 🌸🌸D.o.e.s G.o.d E.x.i.s.t?🌼🌼?
- Will you be sad when you die?
- Why do most atheists waste their time talking about God and religion when they don’t believe in it?
- What is the prophecy of Jesus?
- Can objective morality exist without God?