Is it possible for you to misbehave once you get to heaven? If you say "yes" then your place there for eternity is NOT guaranteed and ......?
.......if you say "no" then that means God takes away your free will once you reach heaven.
- No, we're changed. We are changing now.00
- There is no heaven.00
- Your wording makes it difficult for a yes or no answer. Let's just say there is indeed free will in heaven.00
- Once in heaven, no one there will want to sin.00
- Believers are born into God's Kingdom, Spirit Born. So all who's names are wrote down in the Lamb's Book, are called into the Kingdom, The body of people have one mind, one heart, one Spirit. They hear God and obey and follow Him to where He wants us to be. There won't be any confusion, discord, arguing, rebellion, none of that; we leave that behind. Basically they are in one accord and are ready to experience new things and new ways and go beyond to places they have not been before.00
- Interesting question, but I don't think YOU have any authority or insight to declare what will or won't happen with each answer.
Consider: The angels were created by God, actually lived in heaven with God and understood His being more so than any mortal man. Yet they still rebeled and 1/3 were cast out.00
- If creation science actually was science, wouldn't it nee evidence to support the idea that Earth is 6000 years old?
- Does Ezra Miller astral travel?
- Has anyone else ever felt like the Holy Spirit left them utterly after sinning? and trying to get back to Him, or got His mercy afterwards?
- Guys, so what is it, is osso bucco real or not?
- Is God really three in one?
- Why doesn't God answer my prayers?
- Why hasn't God destroyed this wicked "world" yet?
- Do you agree with Islam? Should sex only be between a man and a woman???
- Is a fetus alive? Is a fetus a life?
- How to understand spiritual things?