Charge Q coulombs stored on a capacitance of C farads is given by:
Q = CV
where V is the potential difference between the plates.
So the short answer is, any amount of charge you want, providing the insulating dielectric between the plates can withstand the necessary voltage between the plates without breaking down.
I suspect that you are not telling us everything here :)
Why did I just think of a very old movie called "This Island Earth"?
What amount of charge can be placed on a capacitor if the area of each plate is 5.5 cm2 ?
- A body of mass 50kg is weighed in water and then in liquid of unknown density. If the apparent masses in water and liquid are 46g and 45.5g?
- A body of mass 2kg and volume 5×10^-4 is hung from a balance?
- Physics anyone?
- An rc circuit has a resistancs of 2k ohms and a capacitance of .01592 microfarad. the frequency is 5khz. what is the phase angle?
- What would happen if a nuclear power plant explodes in a small town?
- I am trying to understand forces and momentum, please help. The main thing is, if a e.g. bat knocks a ball, once the bat stops touching the?
- Could railgun rounds lose velocity in space?
- What would happen if we launched all our nuclear weapons at the sun?
- Is it possible for a person to run at the speed of light?
- How can you stop temperature from effecting a resistor in a circuit (so the resistance is more constant and unaffected by temp).?