Citizens of America do you think we are prepared to take on an Invasion from russia if Putin decides to attack the United States?
🤔 I've read some of the answers but we must not put aside the campaign in Vietnam when America under estimated an opponent with less might but with more gumption and defeated a nation that was supposabily far more superior to theirs. The element of surprise is far more devastating than what one would assume would be the obvious.
- There will be no ground invasion, just weapons of mass destruction. That's the same reason the US bombed Japan instead. In today's world, infantry operations between to developed countries would be very costly and lead to stalemate.51
- If we go to war, it will be a nuclear exchange, not a conventional "troops on the ground" deal.21
- An invasion by Russia could raise the standard of living in many of the states.60
- 2nd Amendment.20
- Putin is probably smart enough to know the US is on the brink of civil war -- con gun nuts against everyone else. Everyone else is heavily armed, too, and not eager to be Bubba's slave again, to it'll rage for years. Learn Spanish/French so you can flee to more countries!10
- Who is "we"?00
- If they use a few tsar bombas we are screwed00
- The United States has never, in modern history, been invaded by any nation for one very good reason. Many, if not most, Americans are in the possession of one or more firearms. I believe this is the main reason that no nation has invaded us. The resistance would be too great. An excellent example was WWII. Japan discussed an invasion but ruled against it due to the fact that too many American citizens were armed. Should our own government disarm American citizens this will most certainly change.00
- Yes, I think we are prepared should an Invasion from Russia takes place. We are the strongest. Sadly, however, the following other countries need to be taken seriously as well. The information below shows we 'absolutely' need to take the possibility serious.
North Korea has around 1.02 million military personnel and 73 submarines - more than Russia and the US.
Also, the nation also has access to 4,060 tanks, but only has 286 helicopters and three warships.
By contrast, the US has just 409,000 active military personnel, despite spending $611.2billion (£459.4 billion) on defence.
However, the US also commands 5,437 helicopters, 88 warships, 2,384 tanks, 71 submarines and 1,442 combat jets.
Putin's modern day military is made up of just 240,000 personnel, with a defence expenditure of $69.2billion (£46.6billion).
Russia has 2,700 tanks, 1,090 combat jets and 854 helicopters, with access to 34 warships and 62 submarines.
The Chinese army boasts 1.6 million military personnel with an estimated expenditure of $215.2billion (£161.7billion).135
- If you could genocide one group of people, which group would it be?
- Should homosexuals be banned from The Presidency on mental health grounds?
- The USA is the BEST COUNTRY in the WORLD?
- IS Mexico Left or Right wing?
- Do you think welfare encourages poor people to have more kids?
- Are Blacks becoming a worldwide concern?
- Do you think the school walkouts are pointless?
- Is the hatred hatred that liberals have toward rich people is because of their own personal failures in life?
- Would you agree that Barack Obama's presidency was like watching a slow motion train wreck?
- Do you believe racism is still prevalent in America?