Citizens of America do you think we are prepared to take on an Invasion from russia if Putin decides to attack the United States?
🤔 I've read some of the answers but we must not put aside the campaign in Vietnam when America under estimated an opponent with less might but with more gumption and defeated a nation that was supposabily far more superior to theirs. The element of surprise is far more devastating than what one would assume would be the obvious.
- As long as we have assault rifles still60
- There will be no ground invasion, just weapons of mass destruction. That's the same reason the US bombed Japan instead. In today's world, infantry operations between to developed countries would be very costly and lead to stalemate.51
- If we go to war, it will be a nuclear exchange, not a conventional "troops on the ground" deal.21
- An invasion by Russia could raise the standard of living in many of the states.60
- 2nd Amendment.20
- Putin is probably smart enough to know the US is on the brink of civil war -- con gun nuts against everyone else. Everyone else is heavily armed, too, and not eager to be Bubba's slave again, to it'll rage for years. Learn Spanish/French so you can flee to more countries!10
- Who is "we"?00
- If they use a few tsar bombas we are screwed00
- The United States has never, in modern history, been invaded by any nation for one very good reason. Many, if not most, Americans are in the possession of one or more firearms. I believe this is the main reason that no nation has invaded us. The resistance would be too great. An excellent example was WWII. Japan discussed an invasion but ruled against it due to the fact that too many American citizens were armed. Should our own government disarm American citizens this will most certainly change.00
- Yes, I think we are prepared should an Invasion from Russia takes place. We are the strongest. Sadly, however, the following other countries need to be taken seriously as well. The information below shows we 'absolutely' need to take the possibility serious.
North Korea has around 1.02 million military personnel and 73 submarines - more than Russia and the US.
Also, the nation also has access to 4,060 tanks, but only has 286 helicopters and three warships.
By contrast, the US has just 409,000 active military personnel, despite spending $611.2billion (£459.4 billion) on defence.
However, the US also commands 5,437 helicopters, 88 warships, 2,384 tanks, 71 submarines and 1,442 combat jets.
Putin's modern day military is made up of just 240,000 personnel, with a defence expenditure of $69.2billion (£46.6billion).
Russia has 2,700 tanks, 1,090 combat jets and 854 helicopters, with access to 34 warships and 62 submarines.
The Chinese army boasts 1.6 million military personnel with an estimated expenditure of $215.2billion (£161.7billion).135
- Did Democrats believe Mary Jo Kopechne or did they keep re-electing for Teddy "Chappaquiddick" Kennedy?
- Why is the Madeleine McCann case in the news everyday?
- Will Donald Trump go down in history as the most talked about person ever? Cause holy crap, he's well known but these past 3 years alone?
- Are Jews war-mongers? Lmao?
- Short of assassination has anyone ever tried as hard to take down a President as the Left is currently doing to Donald Trump?
- The Romans were not White. They were Brown people. Why are White people in denial about this?
- How did trump even win he’s a horrible person?
- Why do all liberal candidates supports the expropriation of private property that comes with socialism?
- Do you believe if it weren't for Obama and his socialist policies trump would never had been elected by a majority of Americans?
- Why is everyone trying so hard to topple President Trump?