Does Donald Trump think he's above the law?
- he must think his middle name is Milhous.-10
- Yes, I do think he feels that he is above the law.10
- The facts: Usually indictments have to wait until a president’s term is up. In which case certain crimes the statute of limitations will run out. That could happen for crimes that do not rise to an impeachable offense. So, though it may sound unfair, the bottom line is if there is no recourse against the president, and if he cannot be prosecuted for violating the criminal laws, then yes! With those facts, whether Trump thinks so or not, he or any sitting president will be above the law.10
- He is, I think. Something similar. Can't be prosecuted when President maybe.00
- does not above the law00
- He feels that he is above law but he is not.00
- Was America a better country in 1910?
- Is Trump too cool for school?
- Isn’t funny how libs on here are so smug when they’re going to lose big in midterms and trump is easily getting re-elected?
- How can we claim that we are a civilized nation when we condone human sacrifice like the pagans and Aztecs, we just call it abortion?
- If conservatives are all about "individual rights" then why did they fight tooth and nail to prevent gay marriage?
- Name a Democrat that could pose a challenge to Trump in 2020?
- Could we now elect a dog for president?
- Why did Trump rudely walk in front of the Queen?
- Will Russia become the 51st state of America?
- Hillary Clinton says everybody wants her to run for President in 2020 again. Do you all?