Does Donald Trump think he's above the law?
- he must think his middle name is Milhous.-10
- Yes, I do think he feels that he is above the law.10
- The facts: Usually indictments have to wait until a president’s term is up. In which case certain crimes the statute of limitations will run out. That could happen for crimes that do not rise to an impeachable offense. So, though it may sound unfair, the bottom line is if there is no recourse against the president, and if he cannot be prosecuted for violating the criminal laws, then yes! With those facts, whether Trump thinks so or not, he or any sitting president will be above the law.10
- He is, I think. Something similar. Can't be prosecuted when President maybe.00
- does not above the law00
- He feels that he is above law but he is not.00
- What is the difference between ordinary Conservatism and Libertarian Conservatism?
- Why did an ignorant conservative say this?
- Why do people still believe the military fights for freedom? They fight for wall street, big oil and weapon manufacturers.?
- Should we genocide anyone who dares speak out against Mein Fuhrer Donolf Trumpler?
- What would you do if Bernie Sanders became the Democrat Party Nominee?
- ObamaCare ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL by a highly respected judge in Texas, great news for America?
- Is calling the President of the United States a liar, a slur? As Kellyanne Conway suggested on CNN?
- What do you give a liberal for Christmas?
- What is up with Republicans referring to our FLOTUS as "Moochelle"?
- A 7-year-old girl, immigrant, has died in detention in the US! She had not eaten for several days! How about that?