Does Donald Trump think he's above the law?
- he must think his middle name is Milhous.-10
- Yes, I do think he feels that he is above the law.10
- The facts: Usually indictments have to wait until a president’s term is up. In which case certain crimes the statute of limitations will run out. That could happen for crimes that do not rise to an impeachable offense. So, though it may sound unfair, the bottom line is if there is no recourse against the president, and if he cannot be prosecuted for violating the criminal laws, then yes! With those facts, whether Trump thinks so or not, he or any sitting president will be above the law.10
- He is, I think. Something similar. Can't be prosecuted when President maybe.00
- does not above the law00
- He feels that he is above law but he is not.00
- Yes or no?? Will Islam reform and become less violent with time?? If not, then what?
- Should liberals have to take a intelligence test to vote?
- Can I report this person?
- Should homosexuals be banned from The Presidency on mental health grounds?
- Do you think welfare encourages poor people to have more kids?
- Are Blacks becoming a worldwide concern?
- Do you think the school walkouts are pointless?
- Is the hatred hatred that liberals have toward rich people is because of their own personal failures in life?
- Would you agree that Barack Obama's presidency was like watching a slow motion train wreck?
- Do you believe racism is still prevalent in America?