Does Donald Trump think he's above the law?
- he must think his middle name is Milhous.-10
- Yes, I do think he feels that he is above the law.10
- The facts: Usually indictments have to wait until a president’s term is up. In which case certain crimes the statute of limitations will run out. That could happen for crimes that do not rise to an impeachable offense. So, though it may sound unfair, the bottom line is if there is no recourse against the president, and if he cannot be prosecuted for violating the criminal laws, then yes! With those facts, whether Trump thinks so or not, he or any sitting president will be above the law.10
- He is, I think. Something similar. Can't be prosecuted when President maybe.00
- does not above the law00
- He feels that he is above law but he is not.00
- Why people do not like Donald Trump ?
- Why can't blacks just understand that whites are sorry for what their ancestors did to blacks in the past?
- Are Jews war-mongers? Lmao?
- Democrats, what is your opinion of Republicans who come home after a hard days work and have a nip of bourbon?
- Short of assassination has anyone ever tried as hard to take down a President as the Left is currently doing to Donald Trump?
- The Romans were not White. They were Brown people. Why are White people in denial about this?
- How did trump even win he’s a horrible person?
- Why do all liberal candidates supports the expropriation of private property that comes with socialism?
- Do you believe if it weren't for Obama and his socialist policies trump would never had been elected by a majority of Americans?
- Why is everyone trying so hard to topple President Trump?