Isn't it amazing how Trump's base attacks a police hero like Rod Rosenstein while praising villains like Scott Pruitt?
They really do believe every crazy thing Trump tells them. No questions, no evidence, no exceptions.
- Trump is interesting00
- You're projecting again. That's not reasoning, that's rationalization. Put the adjectives in your question where they belong, and it will all make sense to you.11
- Yes it is. However I actually believe that Rosenstein encouraged Trump to fire Comey.10
- I agree02
- What group do Rosenstein, Mueller and the majority of the “special investigation” belong to?10
- It is very telling, as to just how flawed the thinking is when it comes to a Trump supporter.This man and his surrogates have been caught in lie after lie after lie, he has put some of the most unqualified people into positions of power and these people have demonstrated an utter contempt for ethics and true public service.
And you say Obama was the worst. We aren't seeing the last days of Trump we are seeing the last days of Democracy.11
- How is Rod Rosenstein a police hero?
Pruitt is a hero, he stands up against the anti-American environmentalists.00
- Sounds like you are describing the DNC when it comes to "russian collusion" or global warming...NO evidence NO questions NO exceptions.....just blindly following the propaganda00
- Have you seen a physician for you delusional temperment?10
- Who would you trust with national security: Gen Kelly or that John Bolton who gets beat up by girls?
- I'm from Mexico and I have a friend in America that I want to visit. I'm a student and I don't have a job, they tell me I cannot get a visa?
- Trump tweets that Kim has agreed to the denuclearization of North Korea. When exactly did he do that?
- Isn't it great how I can literally make up anything I want about Trump's tax returns and his dumass supporters can't prove me wrong?
- Do you think the school walkouts are pointless?
- Do you believe racism is still prevalent in America?
- Did you see Obama smiling at Barbara Bush's funeral?
- Is it disrespectful for a sitting president (e.g., Donald Trump) to not attend an extant First Lady's funeral?
- Who creates jobs? The "rich" or the "non-rich"?
- Why did Trump lie about his wealth?