What do you think about the fact that 12 year olds are generally considered old enough to choose their own bedtimes?
Tri-Harder, in the psych ward I’m in, patients 12 and older are allowed to choose their own bedtimes, but I’m not allowed on the Internet until ALL the 12 year olds are in bed, because they don’t want the 12 year olds to know about my disturbing online obsession with them. Because of that, I encourage all the 12 year olds here to go to bed as early as possible, so I can have as much Internet time as possible.
- It's past your bedtime, Miranda Man. And stop obsessively posting this same repetitive crap or I'll tell your therapist.30
- Do they only let you out of 5 point restraints after the other 12 year olds go to bed?
eta - Your "sarcasm" sounds far too specific to be made-up, so I praise you for finally coming clean.20
- I don't know what sort of community you live in, but where I live most 12 years olds DO NOT choose their own bedtime. I was 14/15 before being allowed to fully choose my bedtime and even then it had to be before my parents went to bed themselves.40
- Miranda Man, stop the obsession with adolescents. By now, you should be in your 20’s. You have no business with 12 year olds, 15 year olds, and 16 year olds. They are children and teenagers. You’re an adult.00
- Why do people always assume?
- How to fix this?
- Baby cries at husbands family house?
- I'm 13 year old. I'm born on January 1st. I want to be an 8th grader not a 7th grader. If i wemt to Connecticut their cut off date is on or?
- Would you let your 20 year old child live with you?
- My 12 year old son stuck his middle finger at me. He very rude. He blames us. His voice keep cracking when he talks. I don't know how to?
- Dad of 3 soon to be. I’m worried about the unknown. My current kids are still young and 2 years apart. How is it different?
- Am I disciplining my son correctly?
- Is it fair to take away screen time?
- How can I talk to my daughter ?