UTI's often cause your kidneys to hurt.
Your kidneys are located on either side of your spine, near your lower back.
Which is why lower back pain is a common symptom of an UTI.
I have uti and now pain in lower back whats that?
- Kidney infection. You need treatment.10
- it is often related to the UTI00
- The lower back pain may be from your kidneys which mean you don't just have at UTI you have a kidney infection. You should call your doctor and tell them.10
- The infection has gone up your urinary tract to your kidneys.10
- Your UTI infection has advanced into your kidneys, and now you have a kidney infection. See your doctor. A kidney infection is much more serious than a UTI.10
- You might also have kidney infection. Please go see a doctor for urine sample and discuss treatment.10
- Are you under treatment? If not you need to be, while lower back pain CAN be part of the UTI presentation, it also can become a kidney infection which is more upper back/flank pain, fever and vomiting possibly. However, UTIs must be treated with antibiotics-they do not go away. If you are not better on a current antibiotic you may be resistant and need a different one.10
- Why do i feel angry when someone causes me physical pain?
- Ear pain. What could it be?
- Painful chest and arm? What stretches can I do? My arm cramps up when playing guitar. Been playing 5 years. Never happened before.?
- What could be the cause of pain in the side of my foot?
- Chest pain?
- How to get rid of tailbone pain FAST?
- What does it mean when my big toe’s nail is hurting really bad?
- Headache when climbing stairs?
- Why the hell is it so bad to withdraw into your own mind/world to keep from getting hurt any further?
- Body aches after working ?