UTI's often cause your kidneys to hurt.
Your kidneys are located on either side of your spine, near your lower back.
Which is why lower back pain is a common symptom of an UTI.
I have uti and now pain in lower back whats that?
- Kidney infection. You need treatment.10
- it is often related to the UTI00
- The lower back pain may be from your kidneys which mean you don't just have at UTI you have a kidney infection. You should call your doctor and tell them.10
- The infection has gone up your urinary tract to your kidneys.10
- Your UTI infection has advanced into your kidneys, and now you have a kidney infection. See your doctor. A kidney infection is much more serious than a UTI.10
- You might also have kidney infection. Please go see a doctor for urine sample and discuss treatment.10
- Are you under treatment? If not you need to be, while lower back pain CAN be part of the UTI presentation, it also can become a kidney infection which is more upper back/flank pain, fever and vomiting possibly. However, UTIs must be treated with antibiotics-they do not go away. If you are not better on a current antibiotic you may be resistant and need a different one.10
- How hard is concrete on your knees?
- If I take 30 pills of hydrocodone 10 325 will that kill me?
- I woke up during the middle of the night with my head hurting & when I got to the bathroom to pee, I started shaking as if i was cold.?
- Upper right stomach pain?
- Im 12, having very bad pain on my right side, its happened 2-3 times now, and it kills me. I cant use the bathroom — that bad. Really hurts!?
- Why do I cut myself?
- I just got a flu-shot earlier and my arm started hurting afterwards and it won t stop hurting...Should I be worrying?
- I'm achy my head hurts my bones hurt and I have diarrhea what kind of sickness could I have?
- Why beer gives me a stomach ache?
- Forgot to drink water last night after a long day of perspiration, Woke up with a sore throat, any home remedies?