How can i humanely and quickly put my hamster down?
My hamster has been losing his hair for about 5 months now and the skin around his tail is very dry and rough. He has trouble walking and sometimes his skin splits in the back and looks really painful. I dont want him to suffer anymore but i cant afford to take him to the vet so i want to know the most humane way to put him down myself.
- Leave dead baby w mom hamster?
- Question about domestic pet rats?
- Algerian diaspora?
- How do I go about cleaning rat droppings from my shed?
- What is your favorite rodent?
- My gerbil just had babies yesterday. Now she is putting them in the running wheel. Should I be worried?
- We dissected a pregnant rat in class and it smelled like peppermint. teacher confirmed that he did not spray peppermint spray?
- Are squirrel and capybara related I know their both rodents does anyone know if same family?
- If you remove a mouse or rat from its home will it return?
- My pet rat developed some kind of bubble 3 weeks ago. It became the size of a quarter and smelled awful. Came home today to it popped- help?