Did you know that the resurrection of Jesus is an April fools day joke?
The proof is, that Easter is on April fools day.
- When I turned four, Easter fell on my birthday. I seem to remember, as a four year old, that was a good day.00
- Well...I do know that YOU are a fool, and YOU are a fool every day of the year...not just April first.01
- Somehow this seems fitting!00
- Easter is a movable feast ...
It's the first sunday after the first full moon after the (northern hemisphere) vernal equinox. and hence can happen any time after the 21st of March through to about the 25th of April
And, yes, it's funny (humourous) that this year it matched April Fool's Day10
- Are immigrants from Latin Americans countries cold enough to not cause a Regional Warming?
- What does yellow journalism have to do with the Spanish-American war?
- Why are Americans so ashamed of the past of the USA with Jim Crow laws and the one drop rule?
- How would your rate these boots? How would you wear them?
- Is it okay if your husband makes you dress like a Japanese schoolgirl every night?
- Would Jesus be embarrassed of the Democratic party?
- Should all unattractive men be required to do the bird box challenge on a busy highway to wean out the weak ones?
- I walk 4 miles in total a day to work and back, 5 days a week. is that pretty decent amount of walking?
- Can I identify myself as white?
- Should old people who immigrate to the united states and never once worked here or payed taxes be allowed to use social welfare?