Bf broke up out of the blue?
My bf broke up with me randomly on wednesday- he said I was too emotional but I don’t get it. I’m still upset and I’ve been crying but I’m starting to accept it. However, before that he was fine and he would say I love you. I was worried he’d leave me and he kept assuring me he wouldn’t but he did. However, how do I get over him? I’ve blocked him everywhere but I’ve kept his number but I deleted it so I’m not tempted to text. Do you think he’ll come back? I feel like there’s someone else but I don’t think so because he doesn’t seem like the person to. I’m just angry and he lied to me. How do I move on?
- Im in the same situation as you but now its been a month. I know how hard it is for you. Try your best not to think about it and try to move on. A guy that does that to you is no good. Even if hes back dont accept him as he will do it again and my gf has done it twice with me00
- Move on00
- Sounds like you were so frightened of getting dumped you ended up too needy and clingy which is a bit of a turn off and ended up getting what you so fervently hoped wouldn't happen. Sadly, we tend to get what we expect. He may have been drawing away from you for a while and yes, he may have found someone else....or not - and subconsciously you became more needy. He had obviously had enough of whatever it was that went on between the two of you. Begging not to be left unfortunately seems to put so much pressure on the partner that you get left anyway. I doubt if he lied to you. He couldn't handle you so placated you with the 'I won't leave' message. You have done the right thing by cutting him off completely. it will help you to recover. Whenen you do - it might be worth investigating ways of improving your self-esteem and giving you more confidence. This attitude of 'My boyfriend is going to leave me' doesn't bode well for the future. Either get a bit of counselling, some hypnosis, or both. Good luck00
- I feel dumb about what I said?
- Why did this guy ask me this?
- This girl has insecurities?
- Do you say hello when you run into an ex? I should say that I was the one that was "dumped" in the situation..?
- I hate people who have sex. I just think it's absolutely disgusting. Is this normal? Does anyone else feel the same way?
- Do you think it's sad if someone is always single?
- What things in the bathroom make you go “Ew”?
- What's your favourite thing to eat out?
- What is the best way to pleasure your self as a male?
- Why do many western men get angry that I am not into them and that I only love Asian men?