Bf broke up out of the blue?
My bf broke up with me randomly on wednesday- he said I was too emotional but I don’t get it. I’m still upset and I’ve been crying but I’m starting to accept it. However, before that he was fine and he would say I love you. I was worried he’d leave me and he kept assuring me he wouldn’t but he did. However, how do I get over him? I’ve blocked him everywhere but I’ve kept his number but I deleted it so I’m not tempted to text. Do you think he’ll come back? I feel like there’s someone else but I don’t think so because he doesn’t seem like the person to. I’m just angry and he lied to me. How do I move on?
- Im in the same situation as you but now its been a month. I know how hard it is for you. Try your best not to think about it and try to move on. A guy that does that to you is no good. Even if hes back dont accept him as he will do it again and my gf has done it twice with me00
- Move on00
- Sounds like you were so frightened of getting dumped you ended up too needy and clingy which is a bit of a turn off and ended up getting what you so fervently hoped wouldn't happen. Sadly, we tend to get what we expect. He may have been drawing away from you for a while and yes, he may have found someone else....or not - and subconsciously you became more needy. He had obviously had enough of whatever it was that went on between the two of you. Begging not to be left unfortunately seems to put so much pressure on the partner that you get left anyway. I doubt if he lied to you. He couldn't handle you so placated you with the 'I won't leave' message. You have done the right thing by cutting him off completely. it will help you to recover. Whenen you do - it might be worth investigating ways of improving your self-esteem and giving you more confidence. This attitude of 'My boyfriend is going to leave me' doesn't bode well for the future. Either get a bit of counselling, some hypnosis, or both. Good luck00
- My boyfriend said matching pajamas is “too much” and stupid?
- Are cuckold relationships becoming a common thing ?
- Guy from class randomly offering to help me with class work?
- If a someone is no longer my friend, is it okay to ask them to give back something I gave them?
- Men: Would you date a woman with short hair?
- My girlfriend cheated on me and wants me back? Should I leave or forgive?
- What does it mean if an attractive women prefers to be single?
- I ve just found out that my boyfriend has cheated over 10 times with the same person in 2 years of being with me.. What do I do?
- Boyfriend won’t get his license or a job?
- Why are you ANSWERING questions in the Singles & Dating Category?