Would you refuse to shake hands with Trump if he extended his?
- No. trump is a traitor of The USA.00
- every american should respect his president. dirty jokes are not funny at all.05
- Yes, I would refuse.00
- I don't see why not...it's only polite to shake someones hand00
- I'd refuse to shake someone's hand if they are a socialist.01
- I would gladly shake President Trump's hand since he may well be the best president since George Washington.12
- I would give a solid fist bump. A hand shake is just too much contact. Honestly, idk where Donald’s hands have been.00
- If he extended both hands.00
- i would be honored,Mister Troll00
- I wouldn't refuse. I don't think I'd refuse anybody that extended their hand. That's just common curtesy. It doesn't mean I like the person.157
- What's the main problem the leftist mind?
- Is it true that for the right amount of money a woman is capable of lying just like any other human can?
- Have you ever seen Donald Trump ever show true compassion?
- Why are people intolerant of multiculturalism?
- Short of assassination has anyone ever tried as hard to take down a President as the Left is currently doing to Donald Trump?
- The Romans were not White. They were Brown people. Why are White people in denial about this?
- How did trump even win he’s a horrible person?
- Why do all liberal candidates supports the expropriation of private property that comes with socialism?
- Do you believe if it weren't for Obama and his socialist policies trump would never had been elected by a majority of Americans?
- Why do liberals hate Trump when he’s better than Obama when he was president?