Would you refuse to shake hands with Trump if he extended his?
- No. trump is a traitor of The USA.00
- every american should respect his president. dirty jokes are not funny at all.05
- Yes, I would refuse.00
- I don't see why not...it's only polite to shake someones hand00
- I'd refuse to shake someone's hand if they are a socialist.01
- I would gladly shake President Trump's hand since he may well be the best president since George Washington.12
- I would give a solid fist bump. A hand shake is just too much contact. Honestly, idk where Donald’s hands have been.00
- If he extended both hands.00
- i would be honored,Mister Troll00
- I wouldn't refuse. I don't think I'd refuse anybody that extended their hand. That's just common curtesy. It doesn't mean I like the person.157
- Who cares if Trump murders someone in broad daylight on 5th Avenue?
- Why do cons and trump call peaceful liberal protestors savages, but when racist/nazi violent right wing groups RIOT, they endorse them?
- US federal revenue has only gone down 6 years, since the Depression, all with Republican presidents. Why do morons ignore inflation?
- Is cocaine really a helluva drug or have we all been lied to?
- Our president slept with a porn star. The president is supposed to be a good example to kids. How do right wing people feel about this?
- How is Donald Trump so rich?
- Why do you support Trump?
- Why has the United States gone downhill since the 1960s?
- Is President Trump as corrupt as Hillary Clinton??
- Is Ms. Ocasio-Cortez being attacked because she won her election or because she is a woman?