Would you refuse to shake hands with Trump if he extended his?
- No. trump is a traitor of The USA.00
- every american should respect his president. dirty jokes are not funny at all.05
- Yes, I would refuse.00
- I don't see why not...it's only polite to shake someones hand00
- I'd refuse to shake someone's hand if they are a socialist.01
- I would gladly shake President Trump's hand since he may well be the best president since George Washington.12
- I would give a solid fist bump. A hand shake is just too much contact. Honestly, idk where Donald’s hands have been.00
- If he extended both hands.00
- i would be honored,Mister Troll00
- I wouldn't refuse. I don't think I'd refuse anybody that extended their hand. That's just common curtesy. It doesn't mean I like the person.157
- Will Donald Trump ever get his wall?
- Why did the stock market go negative today after President Trump spoke and said, "We have the lowest unemployment going back 50 years"?
- Why does the media change the narrative on a dime?
- Is there no choice but to impeach Trump after this immigration fiasco?
- Justin Trudeau and Barack Obama are literally Hitlers, right?
- Who is the most notorious leftist in history; KimJong, Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Che Guevara, other?
- How do Liberals explain why African Americans have such low IQs?
- Are you proud to call Donald Trump your president?
- Why don't we just get rid of government assistance programs?
- Would you ever visit North Korea out of curiosity?