What are the most profound discoveries you’ve experienced in recent years?
Be it life epiphanies, be it hindsight reflections, be it astonishing real-world facts... I’d love to know!
- Make two into One: left and right, inside and outside, good and evil, observer and observed, etc.
Reality is like a clay bowl, in that one substance creates both the inside and outside of the bowl. Truly, the inside cannot exist without the outside and vice versa, yet all is established through One accord. View the inside and the outside as One, and not as separate perspectives. One image, the whole of reality, is responsible for all images of reality.
Know thyself, and One will know the all.10
- The longer I'm around the old I'm getting.00
- The recent news that science now works in the 5th dimension (4th spatial dimension), with likely applications into regular space: https://www.nature.com/articles/nature25...
Also, some insight into the work of various authors:
"The Path of the Higher Self;"
"Prophet for Our Times;"
"Beams from Meher Baba;"
"Autobiography of a Yogi;"
"The Master of Lucid Dreams;"
"The Yoga of Nutrition;"
"For Couples Only."00
- Too many to list. I found out I liked my favorite job because I was high when I was doing the job. I found out my best plans to live a healthier life were making me sick.00
- I realized I don't need (or even want) to be drinking to relax. I can enjoy life completely sober. I can ever remember it!10
- True love is never one-sided.00
- Where is Aquaphor made?
- Is it possible to take your GED classes online?
- How can i get my pag ibig number?
- Halfway through the fourth year of my business degree and I hate it. Should I switch? How can I manage these thoughts?
- For Atheists, what's your IQ?
- Why are most Republicans overweight and uneducated?
- What is the average IQ of conservatives?
- Can I become a Navy officer with an online degree? Should I enlist first to increase my chances?
- Can I use my friends pregnancy urine to pass a drug test? (Same gender)?
- How to read better?