Am i bi or pansexual?
Im a young women who is (at the moment straight). Ive only dated guys but i have hooked up with girls before. Ive always been open minded bc ive never been in love with a girl before but if i did i would completely accept myself as bi. However my new crush is a trans girl who identifies himself as a guy. So i was wondering if im bi or pansexual?
- IS that where you put out for pizza?00
- how can a trans girl identify as a man? that doesn’t make any sense.01
- your crush is a trans girl who identifies as a guy.
You are confused. If this person identifies as a guy, then he is a transman.
That would still be a straight relationship.10
- You're a young woman00
- If your body gets sexually excited by boys and girls, you are bisexual.
Ultimately, what you choose to call yourself is only useful for children who want to compare their experience with each other, and develop a sense of belonging with some non-existent "club" of schoolmates who have chosen the same label for themselves. It serves no other purpose, (aside from providing a shortcut to the sort of porn websites you prefer).
It's more to the point to simply investigate the potential relationships that interest or attract you, no matter who - or what - the other person is...and not worry about what to call yourself. (It's not like you have to put down your sexuality on some government form before you kiss somebody.)10
- I am a jew and gay should i gas myself?
- How do gay weddings work?
- If sex is based on how someone claims to identify, does that mean that always make it transphobic to question someone’s claim to be trans?
- Why gay marriage is normal for some people?
- Why tf are there so many homophobes on yahoo answers?
- What is th best kind of a dog for a feminist to get? I hate cats?
- Which is worse--being a homosexual or being a racist?
- Do u reckon women who dress like men and have very short hair deserves to be called gay?
- Why are trans women called real women?
- Do the gays like sex or not? Do you think that's gross? Why?