What makes a man a MAN?
- A D.I.C.K01
- - A human Y chromosome with the S.R.Y. gene
- Identifying as a male22
- blaming himself01
- His integrity and character.00
- That depends upon who is asking (and answering)...very little in life is standardized.10
- A MGTOW or a non-male feminist.01
- nice c*ck, good job, strong and determined.11
- Personal character, his value systems, his integrity and his good name.....it cannot be bought.00
- Respect for others, treating people with dignity, working hard, being a good father etc.00
- Is it bad to not want a girlfriend or any female friends at all?
- How many brain cells do you gain for hating the opposite sex?
- Should we make it perfectly clear to curvy/plump women that they're ugly, unloved and not worthy of dating or marriage?
- Men do you feel comfortable being near kids that are not your own these days being what they are?
- Do you support feminism? If not, why?
- Why don't most women look like this?
- Why do women hate it when other women are happy?
- Have women already achieved equality? Is feminism even needed anymore?
- Do you think it should be illegal for men to stand while peeing?
- Do you believe that most females are actually bisexual nowadays?