What makes a man a MAN?
- A D.I.C.K01
- - A human Y chromosome with the S.R.Y. gene
- Identifying as a male22
- blaming himself01
- His integrity and character.00
- That depends upon who is asking (and answering)...very little in life is standardized.10
- A MGTOW or a non-male feminist.01
- nice c*ck, good job, strong and determined.11
- Personal character, his value systems, his integrity and his good name.....it cannot be bought.00
- Respect for others, treating people with dignity, working hard, being a good father etc.00
- Why are men such pigs?
- Will it be mandatory for women to be bisexual or lesbians in a few years time?
- Do women really believe guys only care about food and sex or is that just something they say?
- The Women's Educational Equity Act Center specifically pushed to have even fewer males in K-12 education; link? This is interesting. Thanks?
- Is the women only area in the gym a bit sexist?
- Does healthcare in the U.S. have a gender bias?
- If feminists are so concerned about the wage gap, then why do they get low paying degrees like women’s studies?
- Is it misleading for feminists to refer to women doing house chores in their own homes as “unpaid work”?
- What’s the difference between commuter trains for women only and blacks having to sit in the back of the bus?
- Do you have any problem with women breastfeeding in public?