Which was greater? Ancient Egypt or Ancient Babylon?
- Define the term "great" in this context.10
- Egyptian art lasted longer. And their sphere of influence covered more miles than Babylon did.00
- Egypt lasted longer, but it had a more secure location. Ancient Mesopotamia, of which Babylon was one entity, was the basis of Western civilization.10
- How fast was travel in the middle ages?
- Why did Plutarch write about the life of Alexander the great?
- Georgias "Encomium of Helen what is about not really understanding his purpose?
- Who discovered Brazil? Natives or Europeans?
- Where was I before I was born?
- Why do racist white people say that blacks sold their own people as an excuse to why slavery was right?
- Was Titanic built by drunken British people is that why it sunk?
- Do conservatives still oppose the New Deal?
- Why were Christians banned from reading the bible during the middle ages?
- What was Uranus called before it was discovered?