Write the three dimensional structural formula for trans−1−isopropenyl−3−methylcy...
- See http://www.chemspider.com/Chemical-Struc...
It doesn't have cis/trans isomers.00
- The more stable conformation will have an equatorial isopropenyl group and the methyl group axial.00
- Which pair shows compounds with the same radical?
- What makes an acid more acidic? Having the pos. charge attached to a high electronegative atom or low electronegative atom in a molecule?
- What's actually going on here (at the end of the video, starting at 4:45), if it's not really Morgellons disease?
- Chemistry Doubt?
- What is the Purest form of carbon ?
- Is it inaccurate to report the weight of a sample to be <0.00 grams? (chemistry lab)?
- A liquid has a volume of 7.10 L . What is its volume in mL ?
- If chlorine is a molecular element and found naturally as Cl2, why isn’t sodium chloride NaCl2?
- Chem got me confused. Please help?
- Is there a solid substance that can boil under 100 degrees Celsius.?