Boyfriend is spending my parents money without consent?
My mom gave me her credit card for me to use while being away from home. My bf on the other hand got the credit card and started swiping crazy on the Internet. He ended up spending thousands of dollars. I did not even know what he bought until boxes after boxes coming into our apartment. He said he had the right to spend my mom's money because she owed him and it is for revenge. Not exactly, because we are in our mid 20s, parents don't need to give us money anymore. As a result, whatever he is doing is literally stealing money from my parents. My parents don't think I am safe because they think this guy is revengeful and a thief. What should I do?
- My dad s Squirrel just died suddenly while he was vacationing?
- Are some woman ashamed of their infertility?
- Boyfriends parents dont like me... is there a way for me to cope with this?
- My estranged sister is in the hospital dying of pancreatic cancer. How would I reach out (we haven't spoken since 2005) and do I do funeral?
- Why do some people not want children?
- My BF hit me during an argument :'( 😢😞.... I feel so unloved and suicidal right now. What should I do?
- Is it okay to put cameras in the house to watch your child?
- Would you make your kid pay rent if they live at home at 18?
- How to get over leaving family behind?
- Why did the patty Duke show make cousins twins?