God is love. Only love can comfort a psychiatric person.
So its human nature.
Why do most psychiatric patients turn out to be religious? What is the connection?
- Religion equally crazy10
- Because there are fewer atheists than theists.20
- Because God tells them to do Ungodly things11
- Most psychiatric patients are not religious, although religion might be apart of their lives since many people attend church. Most psychiatric patients have had some kind of trauma happen in their life...that they can not psychology handle on their own. Doctors then take an already emotionally and mentally, if not physically vulnerable person...and make them their Guinea pigs, whom they can become rich off of over time. If they can not heal an individual, then they should not be treating them, since they realistically, spiritually, physically and morally aren't qualified to.11
- Many people with psyciatric disorders or diseases turn to a higher power for relief.41
- As a part of treatment some religious preachers might have been allowed in the hospital wards to preach at times or often which might have been a cause.10
- is a deep question.10
- Well, better to get proper treatment & rely on religion to keep you well, than to be "missed" for needing treatment & wind up shooting up schools & other public places to kill innocents.10
- Religion offers me a stable platform to stand on for awhile before I return to the insanity of the unconscious mind where I get all tangled up and twisted trying to make sense out of it all.00
- Question for people who have been diagnosed with dyslexia: have you ever done those self-tests online?
- Why is he entitled to bully me and make my life a living hell, but am not entitled to take his life?
- I’m longing to become a psychologist?
- Can Lucid Dreaming Help with mental health?
- No suicidal stuff but what is the point of living?
- Why do I feel as if my life is all one big dream?
- Does someone have nightmares during a traumatic event or only after?
- Is it right to have a baby just so you are not alone in life? Please explain.?
- Does regret beget regret?
- Why do men always abuse me? I know as a woman I am inferior to men but I am a good person. My last boyfriend was very emotionally abusive?