According to the ecological rule of thumb how much energy is typically passed from one tropic level to another?
- states that when energy is transferred or transformed, part of the energy assumes a form that cannot pass on any further. Ecological rule of thumb. only 10% of the biomass in a given trophic level is converted to biomass at the next-higher trophic level. Ex: Herbivores eat 1000 kcal of plant matter → 100 kcal is converted to00
- Punctuation?! Help?!?
- Explain why the people from the ten top countries with highest employment race in the world are exemplars of nation builders?
- What effect does Romeo and Juliet have on the reader?
- While the following pages do NOT have the words RUNNING HEAD, AND (this is the question) an 'abbreviated' version of the entire title, no?
- How do you write in the third person about yourself?
- What are the 5 countries with the largest populations?
- Math Algebra Help?
- To add 1/2 and 3/4, the fractions must first be changed to the least common denominator of...what?
- Convert 200degrees celcius to Farenheit?
- What are some reasons why people do not believe in life after death?