According to the ecological rule of thumb how much energy is typically passed from one tropic level to another?
- states that when energy is transferred or transformed, part of the energy assumes a form that cannot pass on any further. Ecological rule of thumb. only 10% of the biomass in a given trophic level is converted to biomass at the next-higher trophic level. Ex: Herbivores eat 1000 kcal of plant matter → 100 kcal is converted to00
- What are the important factors that affect the sublimation and transfer process?
- Help with the examples for the thesis! We need English songs with aggressive motives.?
- Find the slope of the tangent line to the graph of f at the given point.?
- Could paraphrase these sentences?
- Is there someone that has parents born in the 21st century?
- I need to give an informative speech about a past event, but I have no clue what to do . Please help.?
- If a guy wants to go to a different state alone with a girl, does he like her?
- Are greyhound buses typically used on school field trips?
- Native English speakers only, who or which?
- What is Learned behavior.?