According to the ecological rule of thumb how much energy is typically passed from one tropic level to another?
- states that when energy is transferred or transformed, part of the energy assumes a form that cannot pass on any further. Ecological rule of thumb. only 10% of the biomass in a given trophic level is converted to biomass at the next-higher trophic level. Ex: Herbivores eat 1000 kcal of plant matter → 100 kcal is converted to00
- Nov.4th,18 i bought a white chair &an endtable got the chair,no endtable.paid for out of mydebit card.dschmidlin please send before xmas?
- How should I start an essay? Topic is about banning bottled water.?
- I have no clout. What higher power does this idea come from?
- Cognitive Psychology homework help... urgent..?
- How come americans remember dates so well and what they did on that day?
- If Donald Trump is such a great deal maker, why did he pay $130,000 for Stormy Daniels?
- What rhymes with ********?
- Why are atheist not allowed to think independently?
- Help! Political Science Question!?
- Neptune is 30 times farther from the sun than the earth is. Find Neptune's orbital period in earth years?