Put a drop of glue on the end of a string and drop it down onto the phone. Wait a minute for it to dry and then pull it out. Hopefully the glue will hold and you can pull it up. The downside to this is that you will have some glue stuck to the phone, but you should be able to get most of it off as long as it's not on the screen.
If that doesn't work, time to start breaking stuff.
Got a phone stuck in unfortunate place, how do we get it out?
There’s a fireplace glass thin and there’s a small hole in the side of it, separating the glass and wood. It fell into there and we have no idea how to get it out
- Cricket wireless phone bill can you see what apps have been downloaded on the phone bill or will it be hidden?
- Connecting a phone charger end with 4 wires (pink, grey, white and green) to a 2 wire (red and black) plug.?
- Sound won't work even if speaker plugged in and lights up?
- Brother GS2700 machine malfunctioning?
- Is Wi-Fi bad for you?
- If I use a regular 3.5 mm stereo splitter (M to 2x F) and cut the left channel in one and the right channel, will the output turn into mono?
- Is it possible to attach a DVD player to a computer monitor?
- How to wire 3 1.5 volt solar panels to 3 1.5 volt AA batteries? I want to put this into an RC car that takes 3 AA batteries.?
- Why is my stereo remote messing with my LED lights that are battery powered?
- Is the SEGA Dreamcast a 2000s console?