I'd do whatever leads to maintaining the highest grades, since you'll need the best GPA to get into college and start training for your future chosen career. While ap classes are impressive, can be really interesting, as well, I don't think being stressed all the time is a good thing. Especially if it isn't needed. Why not talk to your school counselor and explore these thoughts a little further, before making your decision?
Maybe you should think about how to do well in math, since that will be required not only in high school,but also in college for the courses you wish to major in. You sound like a real winner already ! So , don't stress too much about this whole thing, and good luck !
Should i take an AP class in high school?
Im a freshman in HS and was wondering if colleges really judge u on ur AP test scores and like if u took the class. Its my schools first year offering AP human geo to 9th graders. most of my friends are in it but theyre stressed out so idk if i really want to take any ap class. I was recommended for it and i am recommended for ap gov next year since i have all As in the 6 honors classes i have and an A in gym. Honors is easy and only math is challenging. (I want to be a nurse or doctor when im older )
- Take the AP class only if it will be of value to what you want to do in college. Most AP courses in high school are not worth the extra work as they really don't prepare you for college. When you get to be a junior sign up for college courses at a junior college if possible. Those will be much more beneficial for you.00
- AP Human Geography is not that hard, it's not nearly as hard as AP Calculus or AP World History. I'm taking AP Human Geo this year. If you take it make sure you do ALL of the homework and study for all of the quizzes and tests. I'd also recommend buying an AP Study book for AP Human Geography (look AP Human Geography up on amazon) to help you study for the AP test. You must get a 4 or 5 on the test for you to be guaranteed to get the college credit. If you take AP Human Geography it will help you a lot if you decide to take AP World History sophomore year. I'm also going to go into the medical field (I'm going to be a surgeon) and I'm going to take all the AP classes I can. But it's really up to your personal speed you like to take things because AP courses go fast and are very rigorous so if you want to take one be prepared.
- I’m a sophomore in high school in south carolina and i wanna know if i hit someone else’s wax pen on campus and i’m high do i get in trouble?
- Tomorrow is the first day of school and I'm going in with a nice car, are people going to view me differently after it ?
- How do you get a registration for AMC8 if i'm not an 8th grader?
- 7th grade you graduate at age 13?
- Parents forcing me to go to a grammar school for all girls. I want to stay at my currwnt schools comprehensive one. Theyr not listening ...?
- Should I attend my high school graduation?
- What class/ subject (that you have ever taken) did you dislike most or even hated?
- So I'm a senior in high school this year, and I want to go to Japan after I graduate, and take a year there as a senior. Is this allowed?
- How to convince my mom to stop being so strict on me about my grades?
- I'm born in September 1st I'm the youngest in my grade if I was born 1 day later I would have been the oldest in my grade. I'm 16 in 11th?