I'd do whatever leads to maintaining the highest grades, since you'll need the best GPA to get into college and start training for your future chosen career. While ap classes are impressive, can be really interesting, as well, I don't think being stressed all the time is a good thing. Especially if it isn't needed. Why not talk to your school counselor and explore these thoughts a little further, before making your decision?
Maybe you should think about how to do well in math, since that will be required not only in high school,but also in college for the courses you wish to major in. You sound like a real winner already ! So , don't stress too much about this whole thing, and good luck !
Should i take an AP class in high school?
Im a freshman in HS and was wondering if colleges really judge u on ur AP test scores and like if u took the class. Its my schools first year offering AP human geo to 9th graders. most of my friends are in it but theyre stressed out so idk if i really want to take any ap class. I was recommended for it and i am recommended for ap gov next year since i have all As in the 6 honors classes i have and an A in gym. Honors is easy and only math is challenging. (I want to be a nurse or doctor when im older )
- Take the AP class only if it will be of value to what you want to do in college. Most AP courses in high school are not worth the extra work as they really don't prepare you for college. When you get to be a junior sign up for college courses at a junior college if possible. Those will be much more beneficial for you.00
- AP Human Geography is not that hard, it's not nearly as hard as AP Calculus or AP World History. I'm taking AP Human Geo this year. If you take it make sure you do ALL of the homework and study for all of the quizzes and tests. I'd also recommend buying an AP Study book for AP Human Geography (look AP Human Geography up on amazon) to help you study for the AP test. You must get a 4 or 5 on the test for you to be guaranteed to get the college credit. If you take AP Human Geography it will help you a lot if you decide to take AP World History sophomore year. I'm also going to go into the medical field (I'm going to be a surgeon) and I'm going to take all the AP classes I can. But it's really up to your personal speed you like to take things because AP courses go fast and are very rigorous so if you want to take one be prepared.
- FLVS DBA - If I don't pass and retake it will the questions be the same?
- Why do kids in the UK only go to school part time?
- Should I switch schools?
- Maths help?
- Should more money be spent on public education?
- Pencil nearly blinded my son in class?
- Is a 2.3 Gpa good for 10th grader?
- Why do I get made fun of by people at school for having a cheap Samsung and not an iPhone or even an iPhone 6 etc?
- What did he mean?
- What can I do about unfair school punishment?