It is his prerogative to decide not to go!
My boyfriend lost his vision in Afghanistan while deployed and his friends invited him to a batchelor party and he doesn't want to go?
My boyfriend lost his vision in Afghanistan during deployment, he's been blind for five years. He is active he takes classes like Brazilian ju jittsu and the trainer modifies it for his needs. I love him and his love of life amd we have been through so much together. My boyfriend told me he was invited to a batchellor party weekend in Nashville but he doesn't want to go. he knows his friends care about him but it feels weird that they pity him because he can tell in their tone
- My boyfriend told me he can only get hard if he overeats?
- I want to return to the letter I typed?
- Is there a difference between someone being promiscuous and someone being a wh*re?
- I'm 15,any tips of how to look older?
- What can happen if a man sits on a policeman's lap?
- Is it ok for a 19 year old girl to date a 15 year old boy?
- Have you ever had a threesome before? How do you keep your partner from getting jealous?
- Which is important for marriage, Race or Height?
- I feel like I'm boring my girlfriend when I message her. How can I make the conversation interesting?
- My boyfriend demands my social media passwords and I don’t agree with him? Help.?