It is his prerogative to decide not to go!
My boyfriend lost his vision in Afghanistan while deployed and his friends invited him to a batchelor party and he doesn't want to go?
My boyfriend lost his vision in Afghanistan during deployment, he's been blind for five years. He is active he takes classes like Brazilian ju jittsu and the trainer modifies it for his needs. I love him and his love of life amd we have been through so much together. My boyfriend told me he was invited to a batchellor party weekend in Nashville but he doesn't want to go. he knows his friends care about him but it feels weird that they pity him because he can tell in their tone
- What does me and you against the world mean?
- How do I get an answer to a question published?
- Lack of confidence when approaching and talking to girls in lectures?
- I m 22 and virgin?
- What is your typical day like?
- Guys, would a 4’11” woman be a turn-off to you? Do you prefer tall women?
- I'm turning 28 next week and still a virgin. My friends want me to do it with a hooker. What should I do?
- I’m 33 dating a 55 year old man..... is this a big age gap in your opinion? A lot of people seem to think it’s gross...?
- How do you know if someone is just messing with your head and using you or if they really want you?
- How can some men just sleep with anything yet I think women have to be in love to want to have sex?