It is his prerogative to decide not to go!
My boyfriend lost his vision in Afghanistan while deployed and his friends invited him to a batchelor party and he doesn't want to go?
My boyfriend lost his vision in Afghanistan during deployment, he's been blind for five years. He is active he takes classes like Brazilian ju jittsu and the trainer modifies it for his needs. I love him and his love of life amd we have been through so much together. My boyfriend told me he was invited to a batchellor party weekend in Nashville but he doesn't want to go. he knows his friends care about him but it feels weird that they pity him because he can tell in their tone
- A boy who lives a bit a ways from me (I travel) asked me if I ever go to (where he is at) could it be just a curious question or...?
- Why was my boyfriend just on his phone?
- What would you think of two brothers going to a bar together to pick up girls? is that weird?
- Why do women lose interest when they find out I’m not a player?
- Should I leave my boyfriend because months ago he undressed me when I was asleep and sick?
- Your opinion on a woman who only dates black guys?
- Is all sex consensual if dating?
- Is it bad to have 2 boyfriends?
- Sex and religion. I think I was judged?
- I'm 33 and a man and have still never had sex and I feel like I've totally missed out and am quickly losing my chance?