There is nothing whatsoever that the GOP or the inane, insane, incompetent, dangerously unstable, lifts-wearing Trump have done to help the Obama-achieved economy. In fact, the abrupt pull out by ignoramus Trump from the Paris Accord that was carefully forged by President Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and then Secretary John Kerry has cost us the EIGHT NEW ASIAN MARKETS that the Obama team worked tirelessly to open as a countermeasure to slow Chinese aggression and sell more U.S.-made goods. China was only too, too happy to step in and take our place, so we lost this economic growth feature due to Trump's stupidity and malignant narcissism.
When President Obama came into power, the 2008 Dow had plunged to 6,900; the Republican-caused DEFICIT was at 10.6% of our GDP (even though President Bill Clinton had left them a BALANCED BUDGET in 2001 as well as a huge $362 BILLION SURPLUS); the Republicans' deregulation-caused HOUSING AND CREDIT MARKETS' collapses were still wreaking havoc, costing millions of Americans their homes; and the deregulation-caused FINANCIAL SYSTEM MELTDOWN not only took this already great nation to the very brink of ruin, but also BANKRUPTED most of our trading partners in Europe (the exception being Angela Merkel's Germany). President Obama and his hard-working 111th Democrats-controlled first Congress (rated the "most productive Congress in more than 60 years" by C-SPAN News and LA Times) put the wise policies into place that brought us out of the GOP-caused Great Recession, that fixed the housing and credit markets' crises, and that penalized the criminal banksters for their roles in the subprime-lending MELTDOWN of 2007-2009 that had the lawless Bush/Cheney administration doing an $800B bailout at taxpayer expense. President Obama and the Democrats did the Dodd-Frank Banking Reforms that would prevent any more taxpayer-funded bailouts---and it was the Obama team with Democrats' backing who had the bailed-out banksters REPAY US WITH INTEREST when my own state's Senator Claire McCaskill put forth a bill to limit bank CEOs to a "mere" $500,000 a year until they did repay us. Fourteen of the biggest bailout borrowers from the 129 Bush-bailed out banks nation wide mysteriously "found" $14 BILLION by December 2009 to pay us so that they could remove the annual limit on their banksters' salaries...and all of that $14B was applied by President Obama to a DEFICIT PAY-DOWN in 2009.
Trump is an idiot and a criminal (read David Cay Johnston, 2016: "The Making of Donald Trump") who is tied to the Russian MAFIA through his connections to business partner Felix Sater, the Russian-born son of the Russian MAFIA crime boss and a 3X felon known for laundering $millions$ for the Russian MAFIA while working with Trump to build the Trump projects...like Trump SoHo.
Why does the booming Trump economy make leftists so furious?
- They dont. Ive put a veil on everything republican.03
- Because it makes them realize that they were/are wrong about Trump, hence also making them lose influence and power.30
- The only thing he's really done is give the rest of the millionaires tax breaks. By the way your economy is not booming, your GDP is the same if not less than 2016, in 2017 it was elevated by business tax cuts and spending within companies on inventory investment.
“Corporate and personal income tax cuts will have minimal impact on growth over the longer run,” said Gus Faucher, chief economist at PNC Financial in Pittsburgh. “In 2019 and beyond growth will settle in to its long-run average of 2 percent to 2.25 percent.”13
- It's only 'booming' for the trans national corporations and the 5% that make up the investing class. If there actually were 'leftists' I suppose they would be furious, but there is no such a critter. Anyone who isn't a suck-up for the corporations and very rich is called a leftist or a 'liberal'. For the 95% that make up the 'working class' those people are still falling into a massive economic hole. At best workers a just barely holding on...until the next recession...after that they'll get robbed again.03
- I have a hunch it is because it goes against their plans to bankrupt the economy and turn us all into their slaves. That is what it feels like atleast the way they act. More jobs and a better economy means we pay off our economic debt and have better more opportunist options available to us.
What i find rediculous is answers that say "What booming economy?". Answers like that make me ponder if people like that ever leave their homes to go to the grocery store? Or do people like this still live with their parents and have their parents buy them food instead?30
- It's worth it for the USA to be more socialist even if we will be in more debt. Even if the economy is booming there is still a big gap between the rich and the poor in America. The economy got better even when Obama went in office. Conservatives were still angry. Now just because a republican is doing it they are all happy. I can't believe we are considered the people who don't respect other people's opinions. (Liberals)03
- I'm not a leftist and I don't think the economy is really booming. Not for me at least. Perhaps I should ask-Booming for who? Just because the rich get richer doesn't mean the economy is booming for the rest of us. We're still at a very deep low in many other fronts. I think you're delusional. It's one thing to elect Trump because he says **** that verbally rapes SJWs. It's another thing to lie to yourself about it.
Trump isn't doing anything better than Obama. He just hurts liberals' feelings. He was never going to be a good president and you knew it. You didn't elect him because you thought he would actually fix any problems, you did it out of revenge of liberals calling you racist one too many times. It was petty revenge, nothing more, nothing less, very few people voted. The few that voted either voted reluctantly because they had but a choice of evils-or voted because they were evil.
It's about insanity. Look at how little people showed up to vote. People who voted for Trump reluctantly because they wanted lower taxes or to avoid war with Russia are one thing, nut jobs and jackasses who enthusiastically voted for Trump because they wanted to get revenge on liberals need to wake up and grow up. You had your fun. Apparently you really just want to rape people who are different from you because you're behind the times and not popular anymore. Teaching the SJWs a lesson was satisfying, but it didn't get us anywhere.03
- Yeh, Right.03
- it's only booming for 1%ers
only trumptards can't see that00
- The midterms are coming up.
Every congressional Democrat voted against giving 80% of America a tax break.
Right now, the GDP is projected to rise to 4% by the end of the year. That's double Obama's average 1.6% for the past eight years. Average Americans vote with their wallets. The only ones who don't are those who don't produce or the extremely naive and highly idealistic millennial snowflakes.
The Democrats are in trouble and they realize this.3426
- The media has reported things that every POTUS has been unhappy with or thought were not true but has any ever attacked them like Trump?
- How to silently protest against Trump & Putin in Helsinki?
- Why is Donald Trump teaming up with Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un?
- Wouldn't CA be more effective killing their homeless if they went to the killer panels of single payer system?
- Why did Trump rudely walk in front of the Queen?
- Why won't Republicans let the Confederacy go?
- In the Trump era, what can we do to ensure our jobs aren't outsourced to $#!&hole countries?
- Obama was the BEST PRESIDENT?
- What do you call it when a candidate asks the Russians to hack his opponent's emails, and the Russians start to hack them on the same day?
- Now that Roe V. Wade will finally be overturned, will all the Liberals have to move to California to murder their babies?