Books on material science for a welding student?
I'm a welding student and will be taking material science in the fall. I was hoping to read up on the subject. I know the textbook I need, but are there any other good books on the subject? Preferably not another $200+ textbook.
- Please help me ubnt 620 configuration device?
- An aluminum bar that has an area section of 3 mm^2 is suspended by two wires in a magnetic field of an induction of 8.1 mT?
- Why don't we have mini computers you wear as a ring with a built-in display projecting the output onto the wall, like zardoz had?
- Have you designed a circuit from scratch before?
- What is the difference between the telescope and the microscope?
- Can someone help me figure out the source of the noise I’m hearing?
- In this circuit, how can I find the value of voltage if I only have other voltages and resistances?
- What were architects thinking back in the 70s?
- I have a couple of physics questions?
- Can you make an FM radio using Arduino?