Books on material science for a welding student?
I'm a welding student and will be taking material science in the fall. I was hoping to read up on the subject. I know the textbook I need, but are there any other good books on the subject? Preferably not another $200+ textbook.
- How do I choose one among the Best Environmental Engineering Companies in Canada?
- Electrical Engineering Question about DC Generators. Thanks?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of inkjet printers?
- Determine reactions, shear force, bending moment on beams?
- Is a desk and a counter top the same thing?
- In Engineering school I received death threats because my fluid iq is 133 and I m competition.My full scale score is over 140 and they want?
- If every action we make is predetermined would it ever be possible to break the cycle and gain true free will.?
- Whats your opinion on my A.I theory?
- Why is Area 51 not letting the public see what they are hiding?
- If I operate my power meter on 120 volts instead of 240 volts, will it measure true power or 1/2 or what?