Should the Federal prosecutors who withheld evidence from Cliven Bundy etc. be fired?
- yes, obviously10
- yes and they should be banished to N Korea for life...30
- yes and never allowed to practice law anyplace20
- YES. How can he/she ever be trusted again.00
- yes. And after due process they should be executed00
- Whoever ordered them to should be disbarred. They should probably be disbarred as well. They knew better than that.00
- Brady rule regarding withholding potentially exculpatory evidence from the Bundys legal team.00
- ninja pants.00
- This is hardly the only time. Prosecutors decide if a case should go forward. Then they decide what evidence to bring forward. So long as they don't hide evidence, they are doing what they are hired to do.10
- They should be prosecuted, made to spend (at a minimum) the same amount of time as Bundy did behind bars, and disbarred....00
- Is it time to expand marriage rights to all consenting people? No matter the gender, age, orientation, race, relation, etc,?
- According to race realists am I the dumbest kid in my class?
- Is using the power of the Federal Govt to spy on the opposing party's campaign worse than Watergate where they broke into the DNC's office?
- With the latest shooter (naked guy), are the leftist going to BLAME the GUN?
- Do you think the school walkouts are pointless?
- Do you believe racism is still prevalent in America?
- Is it disrespectful for a sitting president (e.g., Donald Trump) to not attend an extant First Lady's funeral?
- Have you ever walked by a homeless person and said get a job?
- Who creates jobs? The "rich" or the "non-rich"?
- Why did Trump lie about his wealth?