Should the Federal prosecutors who withheld evidence from Cliven Bundy etc. be fired?
- yes, obviously10
- yes and they should be banished to N Korea for life...30
- yes and never allowed to practice law anyplace20
- YES. How can he/she ever be trusted again.00
- yes. And after due process they should be executed00
- Whoever ordered them to should be disbarred. They should probably be disbarred as well. They knew better than that.00
- Brady rule regarding withholding potentially exculpatory evidence from the Bundys legal team.00
- ninja pants.00
- This is hardly the only time. Prosecutors decide if a case should go forward. Then they decide what evidence to bring forward. So long as they don't hide evidence, they are doing what they are hired to do.10
- They should be prosecuted, made to spend (at a minimum) the same amount of time as Bundy did behind bars, and disbarred....00
- What happens when you cross a Black with a Salvadorian?
- IF CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES ACTUALLY WORK: Why does Wyoming have 579,000 people who want to live there, and California has?
- Do you think Assange 'll be kicked out of Embassy? When a person drops in for 6 yrs & host says you need to clean up,is sueing best approach?
- Do liberals run on the idea of promising free stuff? Free college? Forgive student loans? Free healthcare? Umiversal basic income?
- Politics: Are you voting straight ticket, or for some Democrats & some Republicans like me?
- Is Elizabeth Warren Native American?
- Politically speaking, do you think America is the best nation on the planet?
- Do you think gay marriage should be banned in USA?
- How would you describe millennials that vote Democrat?
- Why would anyone vote for Democrats who promise to raise taxes?