Should the Federal prosecutors who withheld evidence from Cliven Bundy etc. be fired?
- yes, obviously10
- yes and they should be banished to N Korea for life...30
- yes and never allowed to practice law anyplace20
- YES. How can he/she ever be trusted again.00
- yes. And after due process they should be executed00
- Whoever ordered them to should be disbarred. They should probably be disbarred as well. They knew better than that.00
- Brady rule regarding withholding potentially exculpatory evidence from the Bundys legal team.00
- ninja pants.00
- This is hardly the only time. Prosecutors decide if a case should go forward. Then they decide what evidence to bring forward. So long as they don't hide evidence, they are doing what they are hired to do.10
- They should be prosecuted, made to spend (at a minimum) the same amount of time as Bundy did behind bars, and disbarred....00
- Sarah Huckleberry Sanders is kind quiet at the moment, whats up?
- How to silently protest against Trump & Putin in Helsinki?
- Does my stomach stick out too far?
- What are your thoughts on ACLU spokesman Lucius Traveler?
- Why did Trump rudely walk in front of the Queen?
- Why won't Republicans let the Confederacy go?
- In the Trump era, what can we do to ensure our jobs aren't outsourced to $#!&hole countries?
- Obama was the BEST PRESIDENT?
- What do you call it when a candidate asks the Russians to hack his opponent's emails, and the Russians start to hack them on the same day?
- Now that Roe V. Wade will finally be overturned, will all the Liberals have to move to California to murder their babies?