Is it possible to fall asleep when receiving laughing gas?
- Yes, it happens frequently. You wouldn't actually be asleep but it would have the same effect.00
- Try not to!00
- Anything displacing oxygen or lowering oxygen will cause fainting / losing consciousness / sleepyness even death if (asphyxiation).
Best way is not to use that, Trained doctors know how to put patient a sleep for surgery etc.02
- Yes, but that'd involve a concentration of the gas that is very toxic. It could, in fact, kill you. And the person administering the gas would go to prison for murder.02
- Could happen00
- Yes. If your dad laughs and farts, you are receiving laughing gas while falling asleep
- I sure hope so, I'm having dental implants put in soon.00
- I do.00
- Yes. I normally get sleepy when they are starting it.00
- Biting inside of cheek?
- Tongue swelling?
- I just got my top wisdom teeth out how long should I wait untill I drink alchohol?
- Is there a statute of limitations on dental negligence claims in the U.K. Also who is considered negligent in the following, dentist or me?
- Whose afraid of going to the dentist. Iam going in a few hours time and iam totally freaking out.?
- Suddenly (past week) every time my tooth is touched, no matter what is touching it (toothbrush, food, etc), it hurts. Any idea what is wrong?
- What can I drink after wisdom teeth surgery?
- Extreme tooth cavity pain can I go to dentist 1st time in my life with no money? I'm clueless broke in pain. I could make small montpayments?
- When was the last time you got a filling?
- My teeth are GREEN - please advise on how I can permanently remove this stain (DENTISTS PLEASE HELP!!!)?