All depends on what you're standing up for.
If you're standing up for the fact that you believe all burgers should be served with fries, then you may get fries with your burger. Perhaps effect a change in the menu policy of the place you're eating.
If you're standing up for the fact you believe the person pointing a gun at you won't shoot, then you may get shot.
What are the pros and cons of taking a stand for what you believe in (whatever that might be)?
- Now one way to think about a consumption tax relative to the existing income tax is suppose we had our current system, but we made IRA contribution limits infinity, so you could put as much as us wanted into an IRA and you could take it out for any reason, all right. That to the first order of approximation would be a ...00
- You will have confidence enough to move on. But you might reach the bust.00
- Please, help with economics?? Duopoly.?
- What are the scenarios of HU integrals on the Hubi exchange?
- Economics tax help please?
- What is the impact of market towards social change?
- Does economics have a lot of maths?
- Can higher interest rates affect an economy?
- Why do utility companies charge higher rates for greater levels of water consumption?
- I have bachelor degree at economic, and i am from Georgia, do i have possibility to begin work in a bank in the USA or not? please answer!!?
- What is Karl Marx's views on capitalism?
- In order for a world economy to work in the past, America has known it needed to help out other countries a bit...How will this work now?