All depends on what you're standing up for.
If you're standing up for the fact that you believe all burgers should be served with fries, then you may get fries with your burger. Perhaps effect a change in the menu policy of the place you're eating.
If you're standing up for the fact you believe the person pointing a gun at you won't shoot, then you may get shot.
What are the pros and cons of taking a stand for what you believe in (whatever that might be)?
- Now one way to think about a consumption tax relative to the existing income tax is suppose we had our current system, but we made IRA contribution limits infinity, so you could put as much as us wanted into an IRA and you could take it out for any reason, all right. That to the first order of approximation would be a ...00
- You will have confidence enough to move on. But you might reach the bust.00
- How does the new world price affect the relative wage in ricardian model?
- How to validate that findings of the analysis are good?
- I need help with managerial economics, the question is in the comment section?
- The best Capitalism of the world? Producers and Buyers. The top economies are consumers or gamblers of stock markets?
- T or F: everything, including rubbish, has value?
- Why are Cubans terrified of capitalism?
- Do you guys think that capitalism is just unfair and inequal?
- Are there environmental aspects to use of toll roads versus free roads?
- Is it a good idea to buy British Pound Sterling or Turkish Lira right now? Because they are both of low value right now?
- Is universal basic income possible?