Charter customers, which do you prefer: a Charter-supplied DVR or a TiVo box?
I’ll be moving into an apartment later this month, and unfortunately my only option for TV is Charter, as management doesn’t allow satellite dishes. I was wondering what you current customers prefer for their DVR: a Charter-supplied box or a TiVo box. I like that a TiVo box can record more shows at once, yet it’s more expensive per month, you also need to pay for the box itself, and you can’t watch VOD. I have a Roku box, on which I could download the apps, along with being able to watch some programs on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc. I watch pay-TV, because that way I can watch shows I want that aren’t yet able to be streamed In the end, I was wondering which one would seem more worth it for others who also stream content. Thanks!
- Hi has anybody used an android tv box how well does it work thanks dannie m?
- How bad had DirecTv become since AT&T purchased them?
- (Cox contour box)Cable and internet is disconneceted yet on demand and even netflix are still working. How is all this working with no wifi?
- Got a ethernet cable box for the tv with no audio.or video ports to add my DVD to can I add it to the cable box any way?
- What’s your favourite food?
- The VHS on my DVD\VHS player won t work?
- Can my direct tv bill he paid another day?
- Is there a smart card that can open all encrypted channels on Nilesat and Hotbird and Arabsat at the same time?
- I want to figure out how to sort out CVV channels or teach?
- What is my sky pin number, you have blocked my viewing on the television.?