Charter customers, which do you prefer: a Charter-supplied DVR or a TiVo box?
I’ll be moving into an apartment later this month, and unfortunately my only option for TV is Charter, as management doesn’t allow satellite dishes. I was wondering what you current customers prefer for their DVR: a Charter-supplied box or a TiVo box. I like that a TiVo box can record more shows at once, yet it’s more expensive per month, you also need to pay for the box itself, and you can’t watch VOD. I have a Roku box, on which I could download the apps, along with being able to watch some programs on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc. I watch pay-TV, because that way I can watch shows I want that aren’t yet able to be streamed In the end, I was wondering which one would seem more worth it for others who also stream content. Thanks!
- Under manage recordings. How do I delete my deleted recordings and not my recorded recordings.?
- I m looking for an Android TV box. That I can record local TV on like dvr. Does anyone know which one is the best but not to expensive. Wha?
- Is it Comcast or is it Xfinity? Why do they keep changing the name? Don't they know how confusing this is to their customers?
- Is Roku as good as it sounds?
- Dog etiquette people; is it okay for your dog to kick up tan bark on sidewalk?
- If parents live across the country from their adult kids is that one sign of a bad childhood?
- I need a comcast cable descramler ,,,,,i live in shelton ,,wash. ??
- What are the main things people are using recently instead of DVD’s or blu ray to watch movies?