Which is more likely to happen in 2018? Trump getting impeached or Hillary locked up?
- Neither. I don't Trump will get impeached, if it happens at all, until the new congress is seated, unless something very Radical comes out of the Mueller investigation that even a GOP congress can't ignore.00
- Trump getting impeached.01
- Whelp, there is no prosecutable evidence against Hillary, so there ya go. It's gotta be Trump & impeachment for $1000, Alex.01
- Neither one - - they're both too valuable for political fundraising10
- none of this will happen00
- Neither is likely at all. I'd say both have less than a 1 percent chance. More likely is Trump's impeachment by one of the houses of Congress.00
- If Trump is impeached, Hillary becomes president.00
- The chances of either are about one percent.00
- Trump's impeachment00
- Neither one with happen but ....
The more likely one is Trump getting impeached.00
- Do Evangelical conservatives also support the murder of Khashoggi?
- Why are there no Black Republicans in Congress?
- Why do customers at Mcdonalds scream at us in the drive thru, they act like our job is to just jack up the prices and reduce portions?
- Who is the drunkest user in the Yahoo Answers politics section?
- Man I'm still so confused. How the hell did Trump end up winning?
- Who says Donald Trump has a high IQ? Prove it. I have seen nothing of intelligence yet to come out of him, have you?
- Why do so many people support Donald Trump?
- Why don’t democrats want to represent all Americans?
- Why do rich people often times dress like slobs?
- Why was so it much easier to impeach Bill Clinton than Trump?