Which is more likely to happen in 2018? Trump getting impeached or Hillary locked up?
- Neither. I don't Trump will get impeached, if it happens at all, until the new congress is seated, unless something very Radical comes out of the Mueller investigation that even a GOP congress can't ignore.00
- Trump getting impeached.01
- Whelp, there is no prosecutable evidence against Hillary, so there ya go. It's gotta be Trump & impeachment for $1000, Alex.01
- Neither one - - they're both too valuable for political fundraising10
- none of this will happen00
- Neither is likely at all. I'd say both have less than a 1 percent chance. More likely is Trump's impeachment by one of the houses of Congress.00
- If Trump is impeached, Hillary becomes president.00
- The chances of either are about one percent.00
- Trump's impeachment00
- Neither one with happen but ....
The more likely one is Trump getting impeached.00
- How does the FBI plan to use the information in the National Candy Preference database?
- How come we don't hear on the news about the parents or any other adult that gave Firearms to the school Shooters being brought to Justice?
- When do we get to see Trumps taxes?
- Has there ever been a First Family as awkward as the current one?
- Do you think the US will become a dictatorship?
- Poll: Are you happy that the NFL is now requiring players to stand for the national anthem?
- Do you think that most poverty in America is self inflicted?
- Are you surprised whenever you meet a smart black person?
- Has Donald Trump divided your family?
- Why don't Dems understand. America has elected Trump. We rejected their America hating, incompetent, racist Obama?