How to say, you can't speak Spanish? in spanish?
- No espanol02
- no puedes hablar español.11
- No speekie spanie.11
- I don't know, ask a Spaniard.00
- No Habla Espanol12
- "Can" implies some disability in Spanish. If you just what to know whether someone speaks the language, you said:
No hablas/habla español?10
- "you can't speak Spanish" is
• (Tú) No puedes hablar español | (informal way)
• (Usted) no puede hablar español | (formal way)
and if ythe word "you" refers to many people:
• (vosotros) no podéis hablar español | (informal way)
• (Ustedes) no pueden hablar español | (formal way)21
- Native English speakers, is this sentence corect:?
- Why doesn’t everyone speak American?
- Do you agree with Donald Trump and the Conservatives on speak English or don't speak at all?
- Why the English people write "queen" and they pronounce it qeen? Why don't they write "qeen" in the first place?
- Is being a gentleman considered a liberal behavior or a conservative behavior?
- How long did it take you to learn French?
- There is a word meaning kiss in english, but i forgot it :-p the first letter is M (not muach or muah)?