How to say, you can't speak Spanish? in spanish?
- No espanol02
- no puedes hablar español.11
- No speekie spanie.11
- I don't know, ask a Spaniard.00
- No Habla Espanol12
- "Can" implies some disability in Spanish. If you just what to know whether someone speaks the language, you said:
No hablas/habla español?10
- "you can't speak Spanish" is
• (Tú) No puedes hablar español | (informal way)
• (Usted) no puede hablar español | (formal way)
and if ythe word "you" refers to many people:
• (vosotros) no podéis hablar español | (informal way)
• (Ustedes) no pueden hablar español | (formal way)21
- When is the right condition to use would with present conditional ?
- Do you use a word char: tea?
- What are some good books for learning Spanish?
- Translate the statement into symbol The sum of nine and five is greater than or equal to four.?
- Did you know that Chinese Mandarin is more unintelligible and abstruse than we think......?
- Can any German speakers explain this word order of this sentence to me?
- Is there a French word that equates to saying "nonsense"?
- Why do people find I strange when I hate it when they speak a language I don’t understand?
- What does "European war" mean in this sentence?
- What's the most efficient way to learn a foreign language without immersion?