How to say, you can't speak Spanish? in spanish?
- No espanol02
- no puedes hablar español.11
- No speekie spanie.11
- I don't know, ask a Spaniard.00
- No Habla Espanol12
- "Can" implies some disability in Spanish. If you just what to know whether someone speaks the language, you said:
No hablas/habla español?10
- "you can't speak Spanish" is
• (Tú) No puedes hablar español | (informal way)
• (Usted) no puede hablar español | (formal way)
and if ythe word "you" refers to many people:
• (vosotros) no podéis hablar español | (informal way)
• (Ustedes) no pueden hablar español | (formal way)21
- Is persian more difficult than Russian?
- What does this mean?
- Where is a good website to buy bilingual language toys(polish/english or german/english) that ship to the US?
- If I want to say "He liked to watch soccer" do I use ver or mirar?
- Can anyone translate this Hindi sentence to English:?
- Isn’t it bad grammar to say cats and blind?
- Is the sentence correct -"In 1959-1961, 30,000,000 Chinese died of starvation."?
- Is walked home pretense or future or past?
- How long would it take someone to learn French if their native language is English?
- How many colors have alternative descriptions and what are those colors and descriptions?