How do I get a flat stomach?
- Do enough physical exercise to burn off the fat deposits around your abdomen.00
- Crunches,planks and jogging00
- Eat healthy first off, lay off the carbs and sugar, and secondly, exercise... cardio and weights with your ab exercises.00
- everyday eating fresh food00
- Your stomach will never be perfectly flat because you have organs inside you.
But you can tone up and look great by eating healthy and balancing cardio (to burn fat) with core workouts (to tighten and tone).00
- What is the typical amount of calcium propionate PER slice of bread?
- What's a your or a good workout routine?
- Can you eat what ever you want while doing intermittent fasting??
- Is eating ONLY salad healthy?
- How to make yourself find an hour to exercise?
- Why does Chinese takeaway food give me nausea?
- I am 21 male and only could do 15 push ups is that bad?
- How to stop overeating?
- I want to know when am getting my equipment?