So horizontal pulling force = 33.9sin55° = 27.77 N
Net force = pull - friction = 13.56 N
Net work = net force * displacement = 210 J
Or, suppose no initial velocity
acceleration = Fnet / m
Speed achieved = root(2*a*d)
Work done = final kinetic energry = m*v^2 / 2 = 210 J
A custodian pulls a vacuum 13.5 m with a 33.9 N force at a 55 degree angle, against a 14.2 N friction force. Find the total work done on the vacuum.
- Do atheists and physicists and others know that the law of conservation of mass is silly and stupid?
- Please calculate for me from 14th january and tellme that when would be the last day of Sava Mahina?
- Jimmy has a solid specific heat of 2.18 J/kgC?
- Physics temperature help! A 24.8 g silver ring (cp = 234 J/kg·°C) is heated to a temperature of 69.4°C?
- How accurate is a handgun, firing at a running person from 10 meters away?
- The resultant of a 40-N force at right angles to a 30-N force is 50 N. Why is it not 70 N? 40 N + 30 N.?
- If it s dark, does color still exist?
- Are shadows faster than the speed of light?
- Why is gravity only noticeable on the largest of scales while the other three forces only work on the subatomic scale?
- What s going to be on my physics test?