So horizontal pulling force = 33.9sin55° = 27.77 N
Net force = pull - friction = 13.56 N
Net work = net force * displacement = 210 J
Or, suppose no initial velocity
acceleration = Fnet / m
Speed achieved = root(2*a*d)
Work done = final kinetic energry = m*v^2 / 2 = 210 J
A custodian pulls a vacuum 13.5 m with a 33.9 N force at a 55 degree angle, against a 14.2 N friction force. Find the total work done on the vacuum.
- Is power use a useful way to measure by which to compare appliances, and if so why?
- Suppose a popular FM radio station broadcasts radio waves with a frequency of 96. MHz Calculate the wavelength of these radio waves. Help pl?
- A container holds 8.0 kg of water at 25'C. how much energy must be added to water to create 2.0 kg of steam?
- Is spacetime continuous or discrete?
- Could the Kilauea volcano erupt with enough force to affect the earth's orbit, like a giant jet engine?
- Why do atoms have electrons outside and protons inside?? why protons are not stay in outside and electrons are not stay inside? Say simply?
- How do I accelerate a toy car?
- Could a light sail be used to propel ground vehicles?
- How loud would a sound have to be in order to be heard on the other side of the planet?
- If I create a tunnel straight through the earth and I jumped in how much time it will take to reach opposite side?