What should I get for my grandmother (who passed away) as a Christmas gift?
I lost my grandmother three years ago but I still want to get her a Christmas gift. What would be something appropriate for this type of situation? I know it's weird but I really miss her and want her to celebrate too. She would be 84 tomorrow.
- flowers for her grave20
- you can buy her favorite food.10
- A memorial ornament00
- Duh. Take flowers to the cemetery or make a memorial gift in her name to her favorite charity, church, organization.00
- A gravestone20
- What Homer and iamnoone said 🎄Merry Christmas to you!20
- donate money to a charity in her honor. pay for meals on wheels for another elderly person as your gift to her. she will smile down from heaven and you will feel closer to her than doing anything else. Instead of going to her grave (she isn't there, just her body), invite family over and have a remembrance get together where everyone tells stories about their time with her. She will stay alive and well in your hearts this way.00
- Put an advertisement in the local news paper commemorating her life and what she meant to you.00
- A Christmas Card thanking her00
- To be saved one needs to repent and accept Jesus as Savior.00
- a letter with all your feelings and longing for her. I think its the most appropriate50
- Will home depot never approve my Reno trip in Christmas?
- What if on Christmas I am unable to drive cause I fail the eye test for a driver's license and thus can't come home for Christmas?
- Can I write a Christmas letter on my kindle fire?
- What if on Christmas I have a car crash and am in the hospital? How do I still have fun?
- Religion and spirituality why does the full-time Satanist in this section pretend read the description?
- Does home depot in garden center get busy during Christmas?
- What is the point in teaching kids about santa ?
- What do I do on Christmas if I am trapped in a cave like the soccer team in Thailand was? How do I still celebrate?
- What if on Christmas I am too depressed to enjoy the day and it is a bad Christmas?
- Please make sense of this if anyone can. FIREBALL its your time to shine?