Does my dog have parvo?
So my dog was diagnosed with parvo 3 days ago. The day before she was throwing up a couple times. A few hours later she went to go get her parvo shot since she was getting her vaccines. She didn't eat anything that day. The next day she was eating and seemed very tired so we took her to the vet and they said she had parvo. The day after that we couldn't afford to take her to the vet anymore so we were gonna put her down but the pound was closed so we left her like that and today when she woke up she was happy and moving around and could barely eat she was dropping her food but still trying to eat and she want drinking water. My question is, does she have parvo? She couldn't move and could barely lift her head up and now she's happy and running around
- Take her to another vet for a different opinion, no one can tell you for sure on here. Me and my ex got a puppy like a decade ago, we had her for a month, then all of a sudden one day she didn't eat and didn't move much, the next day she was noticeably thinner, and the third day she looked worse, so we brought her to the vet, they told us she had parvo and there wasn't anything we could do. We had to put her down right then and there, it's a very sad situation.03
- If your veterinarian diagnosed her with parvo then yes, she has parvo. That's not a diagnosis that just gets thrown around.10
- yep if so diagnosed by a qualified vet00
- "Does my dog have parvo?" There are no vets on YA so there us no way anyone can say what your dog has. Ask the vet that diagnosed her.
You're required by law to provide vet care as needed, apply for Care Credit or something similar otherwise you shouldn't have a dog, period. Turn her into a shelter/rescue asap, where she will get the care she needs, and possibly a home that Really Cares, and don't get another dog.10
- I have a dog who is an aussie cattle dog. He just turned 1 years old and gets strenuous excersize twice but he barks and cries all day?
- Someone help! A few months ago my 35 wk pug was making this noise and it’s happening again!?
- What should I do?
- My 35 wk pug started making this noise again that sounds a wet inhale snort? And he opens his mouth a bit and starts hacking?
- Should I name my dog Gucci?
- Are chihuahuas Mexican?
- Can we just ban professional dog breeders in America at least until all the dogs in shelters are adopted?
- Me and my ex fiancé still live together. Our dogs had sex and had puppies, do I have the right to keep half of them?
- GF wants me to move in with her but won’t budge on letting her dog continue to sleep in the bed?
- Do dogs love people?