For what part of the construction?
Oak is popular for interior trim, doors. flooring and cabinets. It is not the cheapest choice especially if things are going to be painted. For painted applications poplar, pine, MDF or even PVC can be used depending on the specific use.
It is very seldom used for framing or other structural elements because of cost compared to pine, hemlock or fir.
Why opt for oak wood in construction?
- Have you experienced anxiety with reserve cigs? there are no chemicals so maybe you're detoxing from your regular cigs?
- I have a really deep cabinet in my kitchen island I want to put a cabinet door on the opposite side how do I do this ?
- Can you give me a rough idea on the total cost of changing an average size bathtub into just a shower (just a basic one, no larger than the?
- Cost to finish 500sqft basement?
- Getting a new apartment after I start work?
- What is the name of this bolt-action rifle?
- What kind of places buy furniture from your home? This is towards moving!?
- When renovating a house is it best to use one company for everything or multiple companies?
- Put stain over paint, it is still tacky after 2 weeks is there a solution?
- Is my painter being ridiculous?