Is it appropriate to give a professor a Christmas card?
Is it appropriate to give a professor a Christmas card? It wouldn't be anything religious, just a picture of my dog with santa.
- no gifts (including cards/notes) are acceptable.10
- Of course !01
- As long as it's a formal one and not overly personal11
- Only if you have a crush on him00
- No it’s childish and it feels wrong10
- On a student level, I think it would be inappropriate. The exception is if they made a major impression on your academic learning, and you are no longer connected to them as a student, it could be appropriate. What a wonderful way to tell them they made a difference in your life. If you are still in their class, I would NOT DO THIS.......................................11
- Sure why not00
- No you have to keep a professional relationships with your teacher/boss and stuff it wouldnt be appropriate to give them something01
- Can I write a Christmas letter on my kindle fire?
- What if on Christmas an old bully from school confronts me on Facebook and I am so upset it wrecks my day?
- My Christmas Sucked last year cause of my anxiety and depression. How do I avoid that this year?
- What if on Christmas I am unable to drive cause I fail the eye test for a driver's license and thus can't come home for Christmas?
- How do your spend Christmas in July?
- At Thanksgiving do you go shopping at Midnight for Christmas?
- What if on Christmas there is too much snow to go anywhere?
- Religion and spirituality why does the full-time Satanist in this section pretend read the description?
- What is the point in teaching kids about santa ?
- Does home depot in garden center get busy during Christmas?