subtract n, divide by 8
add b, add 8
D=n+8m solve for m P=a-b-8 solve for a Plz help me!?
- 8m = D - n
m = ( D - n ) / 8
a = P + b + 800
- you have to ask yourself, what's stopping the variable I want from being isolated?
d = n + 8m
you want to solve for m. First of all, n is being added to it. We're going to do the opposite of that to both sides in order to cancel out n, so SUBTRACT n from both sides:
d - n = n - n + 8m
d - n = 0n + 8m
d - n = 8m
Now what's stopping m from being isolated? It's being mutliplied by 8. So DIVIDE BOTH SIDES BY 8:
(d-n)/8 = 8m/8
(d-n) / 8 = (8/8)(m/1)
(d-n) / 8 = 1(m)
(d-n) / 8 = m
p = a - b - 8
p + b + 8 = a00
- Find three consecutive integers such that the product of the first two is 20 less than the product of the last two?
- What is the answer for x in this problem: 6 - x divided by 2 = 4?
- Calc III question?
- Calculating Binomial Probability in Excel?
- 60 seconds and one minute aren't really the same?
- Prime pairs?
- How much is $45 per day for 30 days?
- How do you write a decimal to a percentage?
- Multiply 7 x 12?
- Multiply 45 times 30?