subtract n, divide by 8
add b, add 8
D=n+8m solve for m P=a-b-8 solve for a Plz help me!?
- 8m = D - n
m = ( D - n ) / 8
a = P + b + 800
- you have to ask yourself, what's stopping the variable I want from being isolated?
d = n + 8m
you want to solve for m. First of all, n is being added to it. We're going to do the opposite of that to both sides in order to cancel out n, so SUBTRACT n from both sides:
d - n = n - n + 8m
d - n = 0n + 8m
d - n = 8m
Now what's stopping m from being isolated? It's being mutliplied by 8. So DIVIDE BOTH SIDES BY 8:
(d-n)/8 = 8m/8
(d-n) / 8 = (8/8)(m/1)
(d-n) / 8 = 1(m)
(d-n) / 8 = m
p = a - b - 8
p + b + 8 = a00
- Find the value of?
- Find the area under the semicircle?
- Use the properties of definite integrals?
- Find all complex cube roots of -4+4i?
- One number is equal to the square of another. Find the numbers if their sum is 72.?
- A\rrange the numbers in order of size 1/2, 2/3. 5/8?
- How many square feet in a lot 99 x 150 feet?
- Is this right?
- In a study of 240 people who are chefs, 200 of them are men and the rest are women. What percentage of the chefs are women?
- Calculating a bill?