I guess you want to simplify the expression.
1/(a^n * a^(2+n))
If you prefer,
or, if you prefer
Solve a^-n/a^(2+n) Please show your method?
- Help me solve this:?
- The square root of 216 can be broken down into: square root of 6 x 6 how do you find the integers required to do that?
- A 50g tube of cream contains 3g of drug.What is the strength, as a percentage of this preparation?
- If the average of 11, 23 and k is 40 , what is the value of k?
- If pi is really a constant as my teacher claims, then how come big circles have greater area than small ones?
- I was born in February 1st 1997. Am I already an old man?
- How long would it take you to save up to $1000 if you put back $20 a week?
- If two thirds of a sum of money has been spent, leaving £24, how much money was there originally?
- Can u help me solve the question for 3logx3-log3√x=5/2?
- What’s worse basketball or mathematics?