I guess you want to simplify the expression.
1/(a^n * a^(2+n))
If you prefer,
or, if you prefer
Solve a^-n/a^(2+n) Please show your method?
- The position of a particle moving along the x-axis is modeled by x(t)=ln(t^2)+t^2. when is the particle's velocity equal to 5?
- MATH - Trig: How Tall is the Building?
- HOW MANY 16.9 OZ WATER BOTTLES IN A 40 OZ?
- Please help! Use linear approximation to estimate the following quantity. Choose a value of a to produce a small error. Square root 52.?
- One number is equal to the square of another. Find the numbers if their sum is 72.?
- If Julie eats five-sixteenths of a pizza, Sally eats three-eighths of a pizza and Ava eats three-tenths, how much pizza is left?
- In a study of 240 people who are chefs, 200 of them are men and the rest are women. What percentage of the chefs are women?
- Is this right?
- A\rrange the numbers in order of size 1/2, 2/3. 5/8?
- How many square feet in a lot 99 x 150 feet?