Whats the answer to my equation y = -2x – 1?
I do online school and no one can help to
- negative squared10
- can help me*00
- you have two unknowns and one equation, so it cannot be solved.00
- The answer is the graph is a straight line and the x,y coordinates of each point on that line are a solution of your equation. Since the line has infinitely many points, your equation has infinitely many solutions.
Some solutions, for example, are x=1, y=-3; x=10, y=-21; x=0, y=-100
- Put x = 0 in the equation
y = -2(0) - 1
y = - 1
y-intercept = (0, -1)00
- An equation of the form y = mx + b, which is what you have, is called "the equation of a line in slope-intercept form." The slope is m, and the y-intercept is b.
So the answer to your question is, y-intercept = -1.
The y-intercept is the point on the line where the x-coordinate is 0. So it s easy to see that y = -2(0) - 1 = -1 is the y-intercept.00
- What you have is a function. It will not have any solution. You get a solution only when you convert into a equation. Say you want to know the value of y when x=2, then it becomes a equation. You will get a unique solution. Otherwise, you do not have any solution.00
- What is a good estimate of when the entire ocean will be fully discovered?
- A 50g tube of cream contains 3g of drug.What is the strength, as a percentage of this preparation?
- Please answer. thanks?
- Math help pleaaaase !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
- If pi is really a constant as my teacher claims, then how come big circles have greater area than small ones?
- I was born in February 1st 1997. Am I already an old man?
- How long would it take you to save up to $1000 if you put back $20 a week?
- If two thirds of a sum of money has been spent, leaving £24, how much money was there originally?
- Can u help me solve the question for 3logx3-log3√x=5/2?
- What’s worse basketball or mathematics?