Whats the answer to my equation y = -2x – 1?
I do online school and no one can help to
- negative squared10
- can help me*00
- you have two unknowns and one equation, so it cannot be solved.00
- The answer is the graph is a straight line and the x,y coordinates of each point on that line are a solution of your equation. Since the line has infinitely many points, your equation has infinitely many solutions.
Some solutions, for example, are x=1, y=-3; x=10, y=-21; x=0, y=-100
- Put x = 0 in the equation
y = -2(0) - 1
y = - 1
y-intercept = (0, -1)00
- An equation of the form y = mx + b, which is what you have, is called "the equation of a line in slope-intercept form." The slope is m, and the y-intercept is b.
So the answer to your question is, y-intercept = -1.
The y-intercept is the point on the line where the x-coordinate is 0. So it s easy to see that y = -2(0) - 1 = -1 is the y-intercept.00
- What you have is a function. It will not have any solution. You get a solution only when you convert into a equation. Say you want to know the value of y when x=2, then it becomes a equation. You will get a unique solution. Otherwise, you do not have any solution.00
- Graph the ellipse (𝑥 − 1)29+(𝑦 + 2)24,and choose the correct graph from the given graphs?
- Math help?
- I am confused on the simplification that occurs for this integral?
- MATH - Trig: How Tall is the Building?
- One number is equal to the square of another. Find the numbers if their sum is 72.?
- If Julie eats five-sixteenths of a pizza, Sally eats three-eighths of a pizza and Ava eats three-tenths, how much pizza is left?
- In a study of 240 people who are chefs, 200 of them are men and the rest are women. What percentage of the chefs are women?
- Is this right?
- A\rrange the numbers in order of size 1/2, 2/3. 5/8?
- How many square feet in a lot 99 x 150 feet?