20 balloons have to be divided among between group a and group b inthe ratio 2:3. how many ballons will each group recieve?
- The answer is 8 and 1210
- a = 8, b = 1200
- You only need to ask your question once. otherwise you loose points.00
- 20/5 = 4
4 x 2 : 4 x 3
a gets 8, b gets 1210
Ratio is 8 : 1200
- Let 2k be the number of balloons for group A.
Let 3k be the number of balloons for group B.
2k + 3k = 20
5k = 20
k = 4
So the answer is easy:
Group A has 2*4 = 8 balloons
Group B has 3*4 = 12 balloons10
- 20 balloons have to be divided between group a and group b in the ratio 2 : 3.
Group a will receive 8 balloons and group b will receive 12 balloons.00
- See a doctor00
- group a gets 8 balloons
group b gets 12 balloons.00
- Math help?
- The height of another weight on a spring follows the equation y=11.4sin(2.9x)+15.9 where y is the height in cm and x is the time in seconds?
- Graph the ellipse (𝑥 − 1)29+(𝑦 + 2)24,and choose the correct graph from the given graphs?
- The function y=1.3sin(0.01768)+6.2,?
- One number is equal to the square of another. Find the numbers if their sum is 72.?
- If Julie eats five-sixteenths of a pizza, Sally eats three-eighths of a pizza and Ava eats three-tenths, how much pizza is left?
- Is this right?
- A\rrange the numbers in order of size 1/2, 2/3. 5/8?
- 26 ft long how many yards are in it.?
- The width of a rectangle is 13 feet less than twice it’s length. If the area of the rectangle is 68 square feet, find its length and width.?