Do you like this edit?
The purposes of a spoiler is to create negative lift force. Besides reducing the drag force, this negative lift force creates more friction between the tires and the road, making the car more stable and less likely to lose traction.
Is this paragraph correct grammatically?
The purposes of a spoiler create the negative lift force, which makes the car more stable and creates more friction between the tires and the road, which makes the car less likely to lose traction. In addition, it reduces the drag force.
- I'd indents for starters. Also, your first sentence is a run-on and needs to be condensed. Try separating the information into different sentences to increase the length of the paragraph and sentence flow.00
- Change "purposes" to singular "purpose." Using "in addition" in the last sentence makes the plural unnecessary. Otherwise, everything is good.00
- The purpose of a spoiler is to create a negative lift force that makes the car more stable and increases the friction between the tires and the road. This makes the car less likely to lose traction and reduces the drag force.
Purpose should be singular.
Add the "is to" so you have a predicate.
Use 'which' when providing details to determine which one (or ones) of something. If you're describing the effect of something or what it does, use 'that' (without a comma).
Friction isn't created, but rather increased.
This'll make it grammatically correct, but there's still a bunch more you can do to make it sound better.10
- Technically yeah, but it does sound a little awkward.00
- yes increase the length00
- A spoiler is an automotive aerodynamic device whose intended design function is to 'spoil' unfavorable air movement across a body of a vehicle in motion, usually described as turbulence or drag. Spoilers on the front of a vehicle are often called air dams00
- The purpose of a spoiler is to create a negative lift force. This enables the car to be more stable and forces friction between the tires and the road without losing traction.00
- Which word makes is the better ambiance, Hospitality? or Zen? thanks so much?
- Can someone explain what an "auxiliary hypothesis" is?
- What does it mean to slap someone with a lawsuit? What is the meaning of slap here?
- Can I switch point of views between the first and second paragraph?
- What word or phrase really annoys you?
- If a person is called incompetent, is it the same as being called dumb?
- What does BBC mean? If this is perverted I am sorry.?
- Is the phrase "so what???" used by teenagers?
- "What am I, chopped liver?" I don't understand that expression! Do you?
- How do you count corn in english?