What's a word for a skill one is born with?
- innate skill, or inborn skill20
- natural ability: ability that is inherited
- A Talent (or gift, or aptitude) is the skill that someone naturally has to do something that is hard. It is an ability that someone is born with. People say they are "born with a talent". It is a high degree of ability or of aptitude. Someone who has talent is able to do something without trying as hard as someone who does not have a talent. Someone who has talent is called talented. Talented people as rule have many talents, for music, dancing, acting, sports, or other skills, but often only in single direction or genre, unlike genius.
- Natural Talent
- Inherent or natural ability.10
- go for the word- innate10
- What does it mean if someone puts four dots at the end of a sentence in texting ?
- What you understand from this sentence ("It's not interested but also I am busy and not always have the time to chat")?
- Please help .. What is meant by 'broke down' here in this context? Thanks?
- What does "hooked" mean in this context?
- Why do so many people confuse "then" and "than" these days?
- Is Cris P. Bacon a Capitalist or Socialist?
- Which one is grammatically correct? "Have good rest of the Sunday" or "Have a good rest of Sunday"? The word "the" is very confusing.?
- What does it mean to say that you’d like to have a word with someone?
- Does "warm milk" mean "hot milk" ?
- Is coup de grace French for cut the grass?