Whats the best way to delete a rootkit?
- No idea02
- make your computer inhabitable and it will run out of your computer02
- no seruisly my computer is at risk and for random reasons all my anti virusses deisntalled! when i download a new one it deinstalled10
- See if you can download free TDSSKiller rootkit remover by Kaspersky. I've used it for years.00
- you need to download an antirootkit CD image and boot from the CD or try malwarebytes and rename the executive file Mbam.exe to something else so the rootkit won't recognize it10
- There is a virus resident on your computer and that virus has uninstalled the antivirus program (they do that).
Go to the Trend Micro HouseCall site and follow the instructions. Trend Micro is the main site that most computer repair shops use to clean infected computers. Go to : http://housecall.trendmicro.com
and follow the instructions, click on either the 32 or 64bit version which matches your installed system.10
- Best way? Reinstall the OS, do a slow format.00
- No way01
- How is all that process that suggest to hack the Twitter platform of a user that interested me?
- What s best antivirus for phone?
- Your shitty malware has installed itself again. How do I get rid of your irritating, useless and unwanted shit?
- Didn't get a security code?
- Free anti virus?
- After I hung up on the microsoft support engineer, I lost over $1,200+?
- How can I bypass my school’s website block?
- What can i do if i have someone’s ip?
- How to scan a letter to the computer?
- How to disable parental controls websote blocking?