What is your favorite David Foster Wallace book and why?
- None. He's overrated.00
- 'A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again.' I find his essays much more entertaining than his fiction, which strikes me as try-too-hard. I'm one of the few who managed to finish 'Infinite Jest' and while some of it is very good, and the Eschaton game is hilarious, too much of it was needless verbosity for my taste.10
- Why did ralph say he killed simon? (lord of the flies)?
- If Shakespeare was alive today, would he still get published if he produced the same work?
- Where can I find for download the book Building a Character by Constantin Stanislavski?
- A transitional moment in Dante's Inferno or Purgatorio?
- Is Jane Austin overrated or do I just not understand/appreciate her?
- When is the movie/tv show better than the book?
- What type of Books do you read the most ?
- What's the scariest book you've read?
- I want to quote bible in short story. Are there any copyright problems here? Publisher? It will list chapter, verse.?
- Need a last name for sisters in a book named Nikki and Amy?