What is your favorite David Foster Wallace book and why?
- None. He's overrated.00
- 'A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again.' I find his essays much more entertaining than his fiction, which strikes me as try-too-hard. I'm one of the few who managed to finish 'Infinite Jest' and while some of it is very good, and the Eschaton game is hilarious, too much of it was needless verbosity for my taste.10
- What is a nonfiction book about someone’s experience being an engineer?
- Hurry and name my character?
- What are your favorite non-fiction books?
- There's an ambulance auctioned around my town if I buy it will I need a different class license to get it?
- What’s the best thing about Sunday?
- What do you know about web browsers?
- What time do you wake up?
- Do you think Bella Hadid I's pretty?
- What are some signs of a good heart?
- Someone left a pumpkin at my mailbox, is it safe?