I live in a HUD apartment and receive a voucher so I don't have to pay rent. What will happen if I didn't report my income for a few months?
I live in a HUD apartment complex and I receive a voucher so I don't have to pay rent. I started working in March and stopped in September but I didn't report my income to my apartment. Now it's time for me to recertify and they have my bank statements showing when I worked but I am no longer working now. Will my voucher be taken or will I be evicted? I'd like to hear from people who have or know people who have been in this situation.
- Legal Problem Help!?
- PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!?
- Which is better for the environment glass bottles or aluminum cans?
- Conoscete dei percorsi fattibili a piedi a cortina in inverno? ( ho giá fatto le 3 cime e le 5 torri) 10 punti al migliore!?
- Can you envisage in 300 years time the Pope of Rome in his wisdom making you a Saint of the Catholic Faith?
- I’ve been homeless sleeping in the car with my mom since july 2016 (i’m 17 as of november) she barely got a job last year in june?
- How do I supply water to countries that desperately need it? Such as Africa?
- What causes someone to turn into a degenerate?
- How do you segregate your medical waste and household waste?
- If Person A is 5 feet tall and casts a 4 foot shadow and person Bʻs height is unknown but they cast a 4.6 foot shadow what is Bʻs height?