No, they secretly love men because they know they wouldn't be able to do the crap they do in the first place if it wasn't for all us who always act like white knights all the time because we're delusional enough to think it's actually going to lead to something.
Ok... time now for all the guys to give me as many thumbs down as they possibly can even though they know full well that's true but can't bring themselves to admit we're to blame for the cancer called modern day feminism existing in the first place. Come on fellas you know you want to.
Do feminists hate men?
- The extremists do, the actual feminists don't. I hate the extremists honestly, they make it hard to take feminism seriously.00
- Feminists hate men who are sexist in any way. Women too.
That is if they're feminists for the right reason. That's me personally. But I wouldn't use the word hate, and I can't speak for everyone because everyone will have a different answer. Everyone should be a real feminist.. Not a stereotypical feminist.00
- learn what a feminist is first.20
- some do00
- yes they do01
- I don't think they hate men. They just want to lead them around
on a leash and chains, that's all. No hate.00
- The more radical ones do.00
- No. You can't be a feminist if you hate men just for being men, or hate women just for being women.00
- So called "Feminists": If you actively hate men, get grid girls and cheerleaders fired or make then unemployed and don't care about actual?
- Are you happy with the size of your breasts? What are the advantages of having breasts?
- Is it ok for the woman to make her boyfriend accept her as the Alpha in the relationship?
- Αre most women horny for lesbian porn?
- Who are more abusive males or females ?
- Why do women wear revealing clothing and then get mad when a man looks at them?
- Hey, wouldn't it be great if someone genetically mutated all MEN to experience MENSTRUAL PAIN?
- How come women have no sense of humour?
- Why do women say men are hornier?
- Most women are dating men and having sex with men and women. Are they heterosexual or bisexual?