If POTUS Trump repeals Obamacare. What will happen to the USA citizens who earn to much money to qualify for medicaid, But not enough money?
to afford the full price of health insurance
- The poor will die off and the GOP will have more less detractors.10
- Nothing, it is the doctors , hospitals and Big Phama that kill. if you want to live long , stay away from the legal drug pushers(Doctors) Hospitals and prescription drugs. the human body will heal it self, if you let it. Healthcare is just a big Scam10
- They will lose their health insurance. They will lose the way of life almost.02
- Well the GOP are trying to tell you and me that "competition across state lines" will drive those prices way down............ Ain't going to happen, and so that group of working Americans will continue to fork over the $$$$00
- Perhaps they will do as I did, stay relatively healthy and out of the hospital. Now Medicare is still there for the elderly who mostly have serious health issues.00
- They will lose the way of life almost.00
- What will “happen...?” I’ll tell you:
Entrepreneurs will come in with more and more affordable plans over time. For those who still can’t afford what’s available, charity will fill in. If anyone still falls through cracks, it will likely be very few; and among THEM, it will mostly be due to their own failure to seek help.
WE MUST LET THE FREE MARKET WORK ITS MAGIC!00
- Some will be effected positively and some won't. I was impacted badly when Obama care cane out despite still working two jobs and trying to go to school I can't afford Obama care I'm in the lower class and I lost my tax credit due to my work offering health care that I can't afford but it falls under the affordable care act aka Obama care and my tax credit allowed me to pay really low month cost and a larger cost when I had to go to the doctor when I needed to which wasn't often. Since then I'll be charged again for not having health care lose what little bit of tax return I have gotten and still owe a lot out of pocket which is stupid If I can't afford health care what makes anyone think I can afford a penalty bill for not being able to afford health care in the first place but with the new trump care I can get insurance hopefully when open enrollment starts and I have time to look00
- If you make too much to qualify for medicare there is a good chance that you don't qualify for any sort of subsidy for Obamacare. I don't understand why Obamacare is so expensive when a group plan thru my work only costs $5 per week and has a lot better coverage. We get a discount because there are like 100 employees at my work. With Obamacare you have millions signed up as part of the same group and still people are having to pay $400 per month to insure one person. It doesn't make any sense.00
- Congress can repeal it, not Trump.40
- Does Trump hate the American media, or it the other way around?
- Trump said in his latest 60 Minutes interview that "we rely on them [the Russians]." What did he mean? That they need them to win elections?
- Is it a good idea to cut my cheating ex girlfriend out of my life?
- Will the Northern Ireland border issue scupper a deal with the EU.Is no deal the best the UK can realistically get?Seems a terrible outcome?
- They say the Rothschild owns the world bank. The 4 largest banks are in China, do the Rothschild even own any of that?
- Describe Trump with one word?
- Donald Trump... Clown or politician? Opinions....?
- Why can’t most Americans be bothered to learn big major European languages such as French, German, Dutch & Italian?
- Why do conservatives oppose the environment?
- Why is the Democratic party now seen as the party of desperation, deceit and character assassination?