Is Stephen Colbert correct when, in his defense, Roy Moore says- "How can these allegations be true if I wasn't caught until now"?
- Uh... That's not a valid defense. And if it is - it is a terrible defense.01
- Thanks for the two points10
- Stephen Colbert is a clown!00
- Moore did not use the word “caught”! He only asked, rhetorically, why are the allegations being made now? Colbert is an abject liar, as are so many liberals and leftists!10
- Yes, as he was accurately quoting Mr. Moore, and not defending him.00
- Say what?00
- He is a comedian, wants attention00
- So, if someone steals something or murders someone and wasn t caught until now, is he/she still guilty?00
- When was the last time Fake News Media recorded the Trump Family attending a Church on Sunday?
- Why does AOC insist all Green New Deal jobs are to be union jobs?
- Would Nancy Pelosi approve 5.7 billion dollars for Beto O'Rourke to tear down the El Paso border wall?
- Why does Cortez's Green New Deal list so many vague goals that could mean anything?
- Why is the left so against Trump wanting to stop child trafficking?
- Should immigrants be forced to learn English ?
- Who calls a 'national emergency' then goes golfing?
- Are you a proud American Patriot who will vote for our beloved leader Donald J Trump in 2020?
- Why shouldn’t the border wall be built?
- If it's okay for a President to declare a national emergency over a wall. Can the next Dem call a national emergency over guns?