Is Stephen Colbert correct when, in his defense, Roy Moore says- "How can these allegations be true if I wasn't caught until now"?
- Uh... That's not a valid defense. And if it is - it is a terrible defense.01
- Thanks for the two points10
- Stephen Colbert is a clown!00
- Moore did not use the word “caught”! He only asked, rhetorically, why are the allegations being made now? Colbert is an abject liar, as are so many liberals and leftists!10
- Yes, as he was accurately quoting Mr. Moore, and not defending him.00
- Say what?00
- He is a comedian, wants attention00
- So, if someone steals something or murders someone and wasn t caught until now, is he/she still guilty?00
- What exactly did Rosa Luxembourg believe?
- Will Melania speak French with the Macrons or is it true that her polyglottism is yet another Trumpian lie?
- If the Left is ever able to create their Ameritopia, what will it look like and how great will it be?
- Was Stormy Daniels underage when President Trump was screwing her??
- Do you think welfare encourages poor people to have more kids?
- Is the hatred hatred that liberals have toward rich people is because of their own personal failures in life?
- Do you think the school walkouts are pointless?
- Did you see Obama smiling at Barbara Bush's funeral?
- Would you agree that Barack Obama's presidency was like watching a slow motion train wreck?
- How did a good guy with NO Gun stop a bad guy with a gun in Waffle House?