Is Stephen Colbert correct when, in his defense, Roy Moore says- "How can these allegations be true if I wasn't caught until now"?
- Uh... That's not a valid defense. And if it is - it is a terrible defense.01
- Thanks for the two points10
- Stephen Colbert is a clown!00
- Moore did not use the word “caught”! He only asked, rhetorically, why are the allegations being made now? Colbert is an abject liar, as are so many liberals and leftists!10
- Yes, as he was accurately quoting Mr. Moore, and not defending him.00
- Say what?00
- He is a comedian, wants attention00
- So, if someone steals something or murders someone and wasn t caught until now, is he/she still guilty?00
- Why do liberals fear questions that remind them Trump WON the 2016 presidential election to the point where they compulsively move them from?
- When do you think Fox News will go into lie hyperdrive following the release of Trump's Russia collusion documents...?
- Have they started production on the "Trump in prison" tv show yet?
- Russia ran anti-Trump ads and promoted anti-Trump rallies (in addition to pro-Trump ads & rallies). Our investigations revealed, they're not?
- Short of assassination has anyone ever tried as hard to take down a President as the Left is currently doing to Donald Trump?
- The Romans were not White. They were Brown people. Why are White people in denial about this?
- How did trump even win he’s a horrible person?
- Why do all liberal candidates supports the expropriation of private property that comes with socialism?
- Do you believe if it weren't for Obama and his socialist policies trump would never had been elected by a majority of Americans?
- Why do liberals hate Trump when he’s better than Obama when he was president?