Is Stephen Colbert correct when, in his defense, Roy Moore says- "How can these allegations be true if I wasn't caught until now"?
- Uh... That's not a valid defense. And if it is - it is a terrible defense.01
- Thanks for the two points10
- Stephen Colbert is a clown!00
- Moore did not use the word “caught”! He only asked, rhetorically, why are the allegations being made now? Colbert is an abject liar, as are so many liberals and leftists!10
- Yes, as he was accurately quoting Mr. Moore, and not defending him.00
- Say what?00
- He is a comedian, wants attention00
- So, if someone steals something or murders someone and wasn t caught until now, is he/she still guilty?00
- Why are Republicans refusing to pay for our election security with our tax dollars Are they okay with Russia doing it again?
- Why do people always side with their party exclusively instead of siding with what they believe is right?
- Why do white supremacists and Trump knob gobblers love to hide behind a screen?
- Trump says : "Donald J. Trump .. The 'J' stands for Jenius".. is that true?
- How do you feel knowing that the President of the United States lied when he took his Oath of Office?
- Why do so many conservatives think "Sharia Law" could be the "law of the land" in any democratic country? Do they also think "Mosaic Law"...?
- Do Democrats even know how to spell USA?
- I am a black man going to deposit a check of $57,825 into my bank account. Will bank call police and report me due to racial profiling?
- How do liberals make their money?
- Should Whoopi Goldberg lose her job over the latest incident?