Is Stephen Colbert correct when, in his defense, Roy Moore says- "How can these allegations be true if I wasn't caught until now"?
- Uh... That's not a valid defense. And if it is - it is a terrible defense.01
- Thanks for the two points10
- Stephen Colbert is a clown!00
- Moore did not use the word “caught”! He only asked, rhetorically, why are the allegations being made now? Colbert is an abject liar, as are so many liberals and leftists!10
- Yes, as he was accurately quoting Mr. Moore, and not defending him.00
- Say what?00
- He is a comedian, wants attention00
- So, if someone steals something or murders someone and wasn t caught until now, is he/she still guilty?00
- Muller is about to finish his investigation but sources say Trump will not be indicted due to lack of evidence will Liberals start to cry?
- I can hear Hillary speaking for half an hour and appreciate it and feel even a bit enlightened?
- Why do so called "feminists" never call out sexism in Islam?
- It seems the democrats are sending the river gods up against us?
- Conservatives. Your president screwed a porn star while the first lady was pregnant, then paid her off days before the election and lied...?
- What would the country be like right now if Hillary Clinton won the presidency?
- I'm a proud member of the Republican Party?
- Should Trump declare war on France?
- Describe Donald Trump in three words?
- What's wrong with gun control?