Why is my windshield fogging up?
I was driving home from school and it started to fog up so bad that I couldn't even see so I had to stop. It was super dangerous and I was so scared! Does anyone know how to prevent car windows from fogging up all the time? It's such a problem that I keep having to wipe them with my sleeve. Thank you.
- I can't get my sound to come on.?
- Do professional modified widebody GT race cars run a positive scrub radius?
- My Ford Fiesta passed it's MOT last month but when I brake to almost a complete stop my car it makes like a whooshing sound?
- I need to connect a hose to the shrader valve on my car's fuel line, where can I buy a fitting that will hook to it and open the valve?
- Can you mix premium gas with regular gas?
- My car shakes violently after 50 mph and only while accelerating?
- Why does my engine light keep coming on?
- I jumpstarted another vehicle improperly. I think I damaged my truck.?
- If I drive backwards to California, will my odometer subtract 3,000 miles from my car?
- Is I drove on my tire at 20 psi for a couple weeks and finally filled it back up to 35, is it more prone to popping now?